Season Greetings

August Pov
When we pull up to Popeyes and get out, I see the same sexy ole Chrome Camaro from the studio pull up.

All of us turn our head together,"DAYYYUUMMM!"

After we said dat a shawty get out wearing a Nike set, and shawty was badddddd. We she get out we repeated,"DAYYYUUMMM!!"

  She just kept right on like she used to it. Probably is. We followed behind her and I didn't mind the view. When we get to the door I open it for her.

"Thank you" she said smiling.I gave her a head nod. Then she gets a phone call and walks to the counter to order.

"Shawty baddddd and it just don't make no sense," Chris shook his head.

"I know mane," I agreed with him.

T"Mannn you can't handle dat she need a real man" Trey joined in moving hand up and down his chest.

"Mann I have her speaking different languages and calling for the lord," I said looking back at here.

"Right you'll have like oooo papí cí papí ugghh dios mio" he dat pretending to beat up from behind and slapping the air and talking in a post to be girl voice.We all die laughing.

"Yea something like dat" I said walking to pay for her food while she was still on the phone.

Ciara POV
This nigga September I think dats his name, nah I'm just playing; but August open the door for me and trying to be a child of lordt I said thank you. Then he gave me a dusty ole head nod like ion want yo dandruff. When he opened it I shoulda closed it to open it again but like I said child of the lordt. After dat my bestfriend Lauren called but I call her New New.

Phonr Convo

New New: HEYYY BIISSHH!! I seen you leave meaning you going to get food meaning you at Popeyes. On dat note get me a spicy 5 piece combo meal with a sprite, pllleeaasssee.
Me: Hey, How you doing, you good dats good girl, girl I'm at Popeyes you want some, girl you know I got chu.?!" I said ordering the food when came back I was looking in my purse when a arm came over me and paid. LIKE NIGGA I got my own shmoney but shhiiddd I ain't complaining more money in my pocket.
Me: You know I got money right?
August: Telling by dat car hell yah, but while we talking what's your name?
Me: "The name on my birth certificate."I said grabbing my food.
August: "You got jokes" he flashed the sexiness smile omg he sexy lordt
Me:"Nah Babyboy I got facts"with dat I winked and left and made a call.Then made my way to the studio.
August POV
When ole Shawty shot me down I turned around and seen Lance shoot Trey with a invisible gun and Chris got in between and
All of Them: SHOT DOWN!!
, then they started laughing. I rolled my eyes and paid for my for my food, then went to the car.When they came out they still laughing.
Chris: "Awww poor baby mad"he said still laughing.
Me:"Nah Bruh just shocked" I said driving to the trap house.Yea ik what you thinking I'm not in the game but I still check on em. My brother and I built that empire.When I pulled up all theses niggas outside. Along with broken windows, all our furniture outside in the grass,and nobody saying non; but this nigga I have no clue his name gave me a note. When I read my blood started boiling.
Me: WHO THE HELL WAS POST TO LOCK UP?!
Nobody said nothing
Me: NOBODY KNOW HOW FUCKING SPEAK NA?!
The same nigga who have me a note gave me my picture of brother that was broken with WE COMING FOR ALL YOU GOT~Q
We got in the car den left I could even speak. We went and smoke and drank till it was time to pick Dani annoying ass up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who did Ciara call?
Who is Q?
Trey/Chris/Lance dem niggas stupid😂
I want Popeyes now!!
Sorry for mistakes!