All Tea All Shade Pt.1

"HOW DID YOU FUCKING KNOW?! NOBODY POST FUCKING KNO! HELL NOBODY DID KNOW?!"

Ciara spit out blood. She smiled and lightly laughed. "Cuz im that bitch. Didn't you know? Hell everyone knew."

Present Time

Kira's POV

"Good morning guys. And how are we doing?"

"Fine, good,"there were murmurs from everyone.

Before me there sat August, Rose, Chris, Lauren, Royalty, Lance. Rose called and told me yesterday August proposed and on one condition may she say yes. He had to come to me regularly. Also she and him would wait 90 day apart from planning the wedding. I suggested group counseling because I get alot of one sided conversatiom from Rose.

"Let's hope right in. Chris! Let's start with you."

"Damnnit...... Umm what oyu want me to say?"

"Umm I understand you have domestic issuses. Where did that start?"

"Um when my brother and niece died by this crooken cop some years ago. Kinda fell off from dere."

"I see. Does that still effect you and present relationships?"

"It did like like 2 years ago and some months. I kinda got help."

"Kinda? Elaborate."

"It wasn't no therapist shit type, but like a mentor. I think that's the word."

" Ok Next. Lauren speak please."

"Ion know what ta say Dr.Nola."

"How did you end up hustling with Ciara when yall were 15?"

"O ummm... She umm... Funny story actually. We met at the staking rink, Cascades when she was visiting from Ohio. After her cousin die we kinda was always around each other."

"Childhood?"

"Umm got rapped one time,but I'm over it."

"How so?"

"Forgive forget type shit."

"Who did you forgive Lauren?"

She hesitated," shit this a test," she laughed a little," uh my dad."

"Did he rape you?"

She nodded and quickly wipped a few tears that slipped roughly. I handed her a box of tissuse. She waved her hand to signal she didn't need it. She put her arm on the arm of the couch. She closed her eyes.

"Can someone else go please?"

"Sure. Augsut I have heard lots. Begin please."

"Awh hell what you been telling Doc bout me CiCi?"

"For me to know and you to find out," Rose says.

"Alright August, go head."

"Ight. Born in Nollllaaaaa, like tha name by da way." He earned a laugh from everyone.," Nah but forreal uh since everyone talking childhood and shit. My moms died by my pops. My pops-shit James, that was his fucking name. He used to beat ha and .m.i.a. to me all tha time."

"What's your biggest fear Augsut?"

"Being just like him. Not being a better dad. My kid or kids seeing a dysfunction family."

"Is that the reason why you didn't want Ciara to be Trent's adoptive mother?"

"Part of it. The second part is we always gone on tour and shit so I would've want one parent home. I would never ask her to give up her career and I could never give mines up. Music all I got. In them streets ot was Me, my music, and Mel."