Happy Ending

Ciara POV
I went to take the kids upstairs and grab my gun. I also took my sweet time getting to the door. First I was trying calm down, and second give who ever ass was banging on my door to get they last few seconds of life together. I flew the door open.
Me:"Um I going to be calm, and when I look up I hope you better hope I don't shoot you." I look up and I was finna close the door in this heifer's face till she stopped me.
Dani:"Stop please!"

She was crying. Her face was red. She looked a hot mess.
Me:"What do you need Dino?"
Dani:"Ciara please I'm really not in the mood for your nicknames. I really need to talk. Is August here?"
Me:"Why do y'all do that?"
Dani:"What?"
Me:"Automatically assume August is here."
Dani:"You kinda do see one without the other."
Me:"What chu need."
Dani:"Ibsnusvcarjsbk."
Me:"Bruh if you ain't gone speak English I can really go to bed."
Dani:"I sjvdhn"
Me:"I'm done." I went to close the door, but was stopped by her words.

August POV
I kinda still stuck on Ciara's daughter. I could see myself with her and a little one running around. She could do so much more in life. I want the best for her.

Candles were lit, roses pedals on the floor, and dinner was on the table and I was waiting on Ciara. The door opened she was in here lingerie with her red bottoms heels. She walked slowly over to me and stopped in front of me.
Ciara:"I missed you."
Me:"Is that right?" I pulled on my chin hair.
Ciara:"Yes." She trailed off wrapping her arms around my neck.
Me:"Show how much you miss me beybeh."
Ciara:"After we eat." She pulled back, but I pulled her back.
Me:"You really thinking bout food now." I kissed her neck. The room filled with her low moans.

*Dream Over*

I was woke up by my ringing phone. Ciara was calling.

*Phone Convo*
Me:"Wassup."
???:"Aye baby girl you're needed."
Me:"Who the hell is that."

I remember that my nieces was there and the fact she gotta another man in her house pisses me off.
Ciara:"You can find out when you get here you gotta somebody looking for you."
Me:Mhm whateva."
I could feel her roll her eyes and visualize her with her hand on her hip shifting her weight on one leg.
*Phone Convo*

I got my sweatpants on and I had wait a minute to get my friend down. I left her to C's. When I got there cars were leaving. I just walked in.

Ciara Pov
I seen August pull up and walk in. You'll think he would learn from walking in all those other times. Im gone let him and Dani talk I gone mind my business I'm trying get out the game. Game just keeps finding me.

Dani POV
I'm a wreck. I been crying for weeks. I haven't been out the house in a month. I came to finally talk to August, because it's the right thing to do.

August POV
When I walk in I see a tore up version of Dani. Her hair is piled on her head, and she got a lot of it. She wearing a shirt with a hole in and sweat pants, and flip flops. Her face red and she was crying. One half was like fuck this shit I'm out. The other have was like Don't this bïtch have a life. The third side kicked both of the other sides, because I thought what would Mel do?
I sighed and walked over to the couch in front of her and sat down.
Me:"Wassup?" I said fixing my chain.
Dani:"I had a miscarriage and it wasn't your dad's it was Trey's baby. Your wife was my girlfriend, but a month ago she told me she was pregnant. I haven't been out the house since that day and please don't yell at me I just thought you should know since you were caught in the cross fire.
Me:"How you figure that? When brought the situation to me to claim I'm the brother to your child. Orrrrrr when you fucked my ex homie. Oorrrrr fucked my wife. Ooorrrrrr this the best one, brung all the above to my girl's house and you did for a second time with my fucking nieces upstairs. If anything my girl got caught in the cross fire. You brung it to her house, on her couch, to her man. You owe her a apology like yesterday."
I got up and went to the door and opened it and waited for this slow thot to get the hint. She finally left and I went looking for Ciara in her big ass house. I went upstairs to see her daughter sleeping with my nieces. I made me wonder who was the baby father. I went down stairs and I opened up the door to the white room and it was presents everywhere. Along with balloons, onesies, and cupcake holders. I closed the door back.
I open a door and it was a studio. I had never been this room and it was dope. It was pink and red designs. Along the wall it Dream House Productions in red and pink. Shit was dope. She hadn't notice me yet, because she was in the studio in her zone. Her beat started playing and was Down in the DM.
Bitch don't come up in my DM's asking me no questions.
Ion know yo baby daddy, pussy hoe no we not fucking.
Give two fucks about yo family, don't come at me as a "women"
See I'm real disrespectful, I laughed... bitch you funny.
And stupid bitch wildin
You know he be sliding
So ask me for no favors cut off when I tried
And you blowing up his phone while he be trying to give me dome
Can't blame me for your problems
Can't fuck up no "happy home"
He fucking for the baby that ain't really my business
Gave away my watches ain't got no time to catch no feelings
Gotta play shit hoe it go and I tell you kinda slow
I ain't tryin take yo spot won't catch me beefin bout no hoe.
Don't care bout no pillow talking or none of yo stupid friends
But I thought these bitches knew can't keep no nigga with no kids.
Let guess you heard about me
Can I tell you what they said
I'm just gone have several seats into baby daddy head
See I thought that shit was funny maybe that shit was rude
But you all up I My dms like you got some shit to prove
Moral of the story ion owe nobody shit
So don't come up in my dm asking bout cho bitch!
Go ask yo baby daddy tell yo friends how he denied me and go cry yo self to self
Cuz stupid bitch yo know he lying!
It goes down in my dm they breaking news if they see them
The track started to fade out and she made eye contact with me. She walked out and sat down and started messing the notches.
Ciara:"Why you in here?"
Me:"Why ain't you tell me you could rap?"
She chuckled.
Ciara:"Nobody's knows don't feel no type of way."
Me:"Girl you talented."
Ciara:"You ain't gotta lie."
Me:"All of this time of knowing me you still don't know I'm blunt and don't lie." She shook her head.
I picked up a notebook that was open and it had songs for days. Bodak Yellow, I gotcha man, Undercover Pressure, Rules, and etc.
Me:"Yo songs make you seem like a side chick." I said joking with her. She looked at me crazy for a hot minute. She broke the mood laughing then turned back around.
Ciara:"I bout punch chu and fucking with chu I probably gotta get used to it."
Me:"So you trying fuck with me?"I smirked.
Ciara:"We ain't finna do this." She got up and was about to walk off. I sat down and pulled her down where she was straddling me.
Me:"Stop fucking running you always running from shit. I even told you I love you and I wasn't saying for you to say it back; but I said it multiple times. I'm gone tell until I hear it back. I fucking love you girl. I don't care how many times you want me to go I'm not going no where as long as you and I are alive it is forever. Now.. say it back."
Ciara:"Augu-"
Me:I love you."
Ciara:"Aug-"
Me:" I love you."
Ciara:"Aug-" I got her off with my lips.
Me:"I" kiss "Love" kiss "You." Kiss.
Ciara:"Aug listen I ain't never loved nobody. I'm scared. I don't do this love thang. I have fucking baggage and trust issues. Nobody wants a women with all the issues I got."
I cut her off by kissing her again.
Me:"Listen Babygirl, I could care less what a lame ass nigga did to you, I wanna know how I can fix it. They was stupid I gone treasure what I got. Ciara you are a Queen my Queen. Girl I'm just as scared as you probably worst. I ain't ever felt this way about no girl. I see a future with you. A precious little princess just as rude as you on you hip while you cooking. I see a lot of shit in store for us good and bad. Not to mention that cat is deadly you fucked around and had a nigga attached." She chuckle and looked down. I brung her head up softly with my fingers by her chin."Look at me baby girl I love you alright and don't ever forget it." She nodded. " Now get up before you start some thing with them shorts on."
She smiled and rises up.

Ciara:"You're goofy."
Me:"And you ain't slick either."
Ciara:" What you talking bout Aug?"
Me:"First I'm yo manz why you so formal? Second, that nigga in the background when you called me."
She laughed.
Ciara:"I'm throwing a party for Heaven and Kay their birthdays three days apart so I combined them. The people was just dropping off the presents, decorations, and what not."
Me:" Mhm and I'm still stuck that you got a daughter. Who the baby's daddy?" She was dying in laughter and she had tears in her eyes.
Ciara:"Baby Heaven is my god daughter, butttttt don't get twisted that's still my baby girl." I smiled because she started glowing when she talked about the girls.
Me:"You want kids?"
Ciara:"Of course."
Me:"You would make a beautiful moms. You glow when talk about the girls." She smiled showing her dimples. " and if they have that smile daddy Aug gone have to whoop little boys off of them." She laughed.
Ciara:"Daddy Aug?"
Me:"O yes Ci you gone be calling me that in minute."
I picked her while she was laughing taking her on the couch.
Ciara:"You wanna watch a movie?"
Me:"Anything you want ma."
We get comfortable. She was laying in my chest, while I was playing in her hair, and my other hand laid on her ass. Her arms were wrapped around my torso. Both of us were slowly going to sleep, and I went to sleep to sweetest words.
Ciara:"I love you too"

----------
GIMMIE SOME MORE COMMENTS.please🙂
Sorry mistakes!!
Thank @love_shaina14
For your update