The Trap Tea

New New Pov
*a week later*
So today Chris invited me and Ciara to watch the game at his house. Did I mention I don't know nothing bout football? Me and Ciara matching but I had force her. We both wearing jersey dresses, but she was so against it seeing how August was going to be there. I gotta give him his props he be tryin, but Ciara don't even pay that dude no mind. As for me and Chris ion just yet. We be kicking it he took out a couple times dat it. And no I give up the cat. But she do be purring. Lol. I'm just playing.... nah no I'm not he just too fine.Whateva I finna roll out to Ciara house.
August POV
We all posted up at Chris house watching the game. Lance invited some boards so did Trey. Overall it's at least 8 females here. But then we heard the doe open.
Chris:"Man we don't need no more females Bruh."That's when New New and C come around the corner.
New New:" Ill leave."
Chris:"Nah Nah Nah baybeh I thought it was some more thots theses niggas invited." He said hugging her and pointing to Trey and Lance.
One of the girls spoke. ( T- thot)
T- I ain't no thot.! Me and C laugh. The thot looks at C.
T- What's funny trick. C looks at her and laughs "my gun to ya head." Her and New New pull up they jerseys (they have shorts under) and showed they glocks. That shut that thot right on up.
Chris/Me: WHY THE HELL YA GOT GUNS? They laughed.
Ciara:"Some things are better left unsaid." She said still laughing.
Chris:"Let me holla at y'all real quick."
Me:"I'm coming to."
We went outside on the patio.
Chris:" now frfr what y'all got guns." New New was finna speak up but C butted in and said..
C:" Betta left unsaid." She said making eye contact with New New.
New New:" Hoe I ain't stupid I finna ask where the blunts at." We laughed expect for Chris. They was finna walk but Chris grabbed New New causing C to turn around and give the you touching her why do you want to life look. He let go and said the conversation ain't over and walk back in the house. He ain't say non for the rest of the game.
Chris POV
Yea I'm pissed. I'm only trying look out for ha shiiiiddd dem. My bother died by a cop cause he was carrying a gun and his little girl was in the car too. His little girl died too cuz the stupid cop pull him out the window and the car was locked the heat was on. She got trapped in it and didn't have enough time to save her. Then my bother went crazy causing the cop to shoot him but he didn't even have the gun anymore the cop did. This happened a lil bit before Aug's Brother died and den we got out the game together. The whole game I was just thinking.
Ciara POV
I was enjoying my self watching the game. Me and August was playing cards we bet on dat and the game . I bet on the Redskins he bet on the Gators. (Ion know if they really played just making dat up) So far i kicking his ass in both. New New was sleep in Chris lap who look like his head wasn't even down to earth.
August:"You cheating Bruh!"
Lance/Trey:" Nah you just getting ya ass kicked."
I just laugh it was true.
August:" Whateva, but C?"
Me:"Wassup?"
August:" When you gone let me take you out."
Me:" If you win dis hand I'll go out with yo."
August:"Bet." He smack down his cards and he had a full house.
Me:"Bruh u played me!"I semi-yelled.
August:"Nah you really was kicking my ass but I just picked dis up."
Me:"dats some bullshit."
August:" So tomorrow at 8 send me your address."He winked and Trey and em laughed even Chris.
Me:"He He He Hell i hate y'all."
Chris/Trey/Lance:We ain't do non it was him." They semi- yelled and pointing at August. That cause New New to wake up.
New New:"What's with wall The yelling hell?"
Trey/Lance:" August taking ya girl out.!"
New New:"Like on a date... nah she give dat nigga the time of day...shiddd time of a second." She said moving and sat on Chris lap putting her head in the crook of his neck.
All of Us:"On a date"
New New got up fast and started singing Pornstar. " Ouuhh she ride like a pornstar ooouhh she ride like pornstar." And den she stop and looked at me. " Hoe you wasn't gone tell me."
Me:" Hoe you just got up two seconds ago ole sleepy ass." I said still whooping August ass in cards.
New New:" Whateva."
New New:"Baybeh..??"
Chris:"Wassup"
Trey: " And he's alive"We all laugh a lil.
New New:" You still mad?"
Chris :" Nah but still curious. So why do-"
Me:" Protection that's all you need to know."
Lance:"ooooo just like dat."
Chris:" Protection frommm....?
Me/New New:"Minding Our Business!"
August/Chris:"Well Dang."

*The Next Day*
It's 6:30 and I'm getting ready and New New here working on nerve. Then August texted me to dress causal.

Me:"How bout dis..?
New New:" Hoe you look good na go get ya makeup done!"

?New New:" Hoe you look good na go get ya makeup done!"

Den I put my hair in a ponytail and did my makeup.
Me:"How bout dat?"
New New:"Girly u look banging." Soon as she said dat the doorbell rang. She went to go get it while I put my Air Force ones on. And Went downstairs ......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They Carry guns ooooo
Poor Chris😢😢😢
August Hustled Ciara😂
Should I bring Dani back??
Sorry for mistakes!