Chapter 1

I am Ciara Marie Rose Jones. My mom is part British and my dad Puerto Rican and black. I was born in Britain moved to the states. I am milk chocolate with long brown hair that stop in the middle of my back. I ain't thick but I have curves in all the right places.My mom shortly after moving to Ohio became a prostitute with my dad as her pimp. They died when I was eleven.  I lived with my aunt, but she died the same year and that left my grandma. My Grandma died when I was 15. I found a cousin I ain't even know I had, but my story is later to come.

   Anyway it was Saturday. The day I host my dance classes. I got up went and took a shower for 20 minutes, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and all that good stuff and got dressed(in mm). Then headed out to my Chrome Camaro and headed to the studio. Last week, the dancers voted what song we had to dance to this week and the choices were:

Beg For It: Chris Brown
We Can Make Love: Somo
Porn Star: August Alsina

Of course, the class favorite was August, so today I'm teaching them the dance.

August
I am August Anthony Alsina. I'm from New Orleans, but I stay in Atlanta. I moved here for cause my bother after he died. He wanted me to get out the game and sing so I listened. He believed I had a gift. I stay on my grind. Im supposedly have a girl, but I still have fun kick it she ain't around. She really all dat. She was a hit and quit, one night stand, fuck and duck whateva but it lasted tooooo long she can't even cook. All she do is spend my money, but I'm too busy to recruit new hoes so she here FOR NOW! Anyway it Saturday and I call the boys to chill after I drop off Dani ("my girl") at her little dance class she ain't even got no rhythm.

"Come Dani!!  I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm Coming," she said as she was coming down the stairs.

We get in the car and blast in Rake It Up. After 20 minutes we pull up and I hear my song . Then this sexy ole camaro catches my eye. I just leave and hope they doing my song some justice.

  When I pull up I see Chris, Lance, and Trey's cars parked in the driveway. When I walk in these niggas raiding my fridge. They came across a container of food Dani made. I try to stay away from her cooking I swear it's gone come alive. She be like it's just a lil burnt but it's still good. I just be like a lil burnt that shit a lot burnt. When they open it...
"WTF IS THIS?" They yelled in unison.
Lance closes it and throws its and goes to the sink and put a gallon of soap on his hand lol.
Lance: If I put bleach in my eyes will I go blind?
We start laughing cause he was dead serious.

"Let's go to Popeyes that heffa can't cook."

Chris and Trey agreed,"Facts!!!" All the while Lance was still washing his hands.

Ciara
After teaching the dance the best of my ability, cuz some of theses heffas can't dance. Especially dis girl Dani guuurrrlll she need help she den sprained her ankle 3 times in the last 3 months. But after I was done teaching I told dem to practice I'll be right back. I was going to Popeyes after I realize I ain't eat breakfast. I hopped in my Camaro and blasted For Everybody by Kash Doll. When I pull up I see.......