All Tea All Shade Pt.2

Yall im keeping true to my word. But i need a new flippin book to read... *sighs* i guess ill keep updating till then. Go check out my second book pleaseeee which has slow updates because i don't have feed back.

A U G U S T

Me and Ciara working together cut our rope. Why they put two drug lords back to back I have no clue. We had ear pieces and our crew.

    Me and Ciara stood and Ciara's uncle looked shocked.

"Awh chill we ain't gone do nothing them rope just hurt. Yo dumbass put 2 drug lords together." Ciara rubbed her wrist.

"Now our kids," We said together.

"Damn momma and poppa bear, give me a second."  We all looked at Royalty. She instantly started crying.

"What?! He killed my baby! And was gone kill Lance."

"Baby? Thought you were having twins?"

"Triples," she weakly smiled. "Which are now twins. I really do love yall. I love all yall. Please help me outta here."

"Yo dumbass punched me." Ciara looked her up and down.

"He was right there. What was I supposed to do?"

"Anything but fucking punch me! You know what if you wasn't pregnant I'll kill you."  I untied Chris and Lauren followed by Lance. Lance hadn't said a word.

  Someone taps on the back window, which too small for anyone to climb out. There stood Darnell with two small bags. One had sweatpants for the girls, T-shirts for the guys. The another was guns and bullets.

    The girls slipped the sweatpants in their dresses, expect Royalty. The guys took their dress shirts off to replace with the plain black t-shirts. They put the guns in their waist.

  "Darnell run my boys through the front and we take them out working our way to the front." Ciara said surprisingly calm. Darnell nodded and walked off from the window.

"Royalty sit yo ass down in a corner and don't move unless we tell you to. We can't afford yo ass to lose another baby," Chris said loading his gun.

Since the dumb asses left the door cracked we left out the room Royalty locked in the room so no one can get to her.

"Baby we can go this way C and Lauren go dat way," Ciara grabbed my hand and we crouched down puttin our silencer on.

"I love you," She turned and looked me in face. She kissed me. "Baybeh I luh ya too ma with all my fuckin heart," I said honest to god. I kissed on last time and we got up.

  We found stairs leading to a open space and a door that looked like a front door. We walked out to see two sets of stair cases. We looked to the right and seen two guys standing gurad by a room where people talking.

  I took them out with head shots. I guess them big ass bodies dropping to ground cause them to come out there room. It was......

L A U R E N

C and Aug went one we went other. We ended up finding a tunnel with stairs in it. We ended up behind this fucking wood wall or some shit. We heard talking on the other side of it. The voice sounded fucking familiar as fuck. It was a female voice and a male voice. We heard a door open and heels click.

Chria pushed the wood over a little to see it was a book shelf. Between the crack we seen a woman sitting a desk. Two others talking.

"Why tha fuck are we keeping them alive?!," the first female said mad as hell.

"Because Ray wants Ciara. I ain't killing no pregnant woman. And collecting yall got something against August. Lastly, I ain't touching they kids. I swear them are fuxking twins of there parents. Even the fucking baby, New New's kid she yell anytime I'm within a foot of her. Trent got the meanst fucking mug. Heaven oh my fucking gosh she a fucking demon.

C I A R A

I heard enough. I kicked Brittany in the back of her knee cap making her fold back. I dragged her by her hair into the room.

"What fuck is going on?! And where are my kids?!"

C H R I S

We heard Ciara come into the room so I moved Lauren out the way. I knocked down the bookshelf and stepped out keeping Lauren closed behind me. Once I saw the group of niggas holding my kids I wanted to ripped their mothfuckin heads off.

C I A R A

"Eric?! Kira?! What actual fuck is going on here?" Matter fact I don't care."

"CiCi we got the kids,all the guards are dead expect that Ray guy. Handle yo business babygirl." Derek said through our ear pieces.

We looked at each other and smirked.
We all pointed our guns at them. We all cocked our guns at the same time.

" Ah Ah Ahhhhh, I wouldn't do that if I was you," We turned and seen Ray holding a gun to Royalty's head.

"Good thang we ain't chu den," Lance appeared behind Ray.

"This shit getting fun!," Me and Chris yelled and high-fived.

  Lance pushed Ray on his knees away from Royalty. We push Eric, Brittany, and Kira right along with him.

"So explanation please." I waved her gun motioning them to speak. They aint shit soooo,I shot Brittany in the foot," Let's not all speak at once."

Brittany started crying," WHAT THA FUCK?!"

Lauren and Me died laughing," Lord I been waiting to do that? Speak."

"We're married," Eric whispered.

"Who," Lauren ask for me.

"We all are to each other," Kira spoke.

"Ray too?! That's nasty!" August yelled with the funniest face.

"Nah he's just here for Ciara."

"Ciara I didn't know this was going to happend to you and Heaven, I swear."

"I know you're telling the truth, because I know your every move and habits. I know when your breathing changes. I know everything. I knew you were something over head, because wifey ova here is lair." In all honesty I did believe Kira, but it's not gone stop me from killing her.

  "Eric I know you're my brother by the way. Brittany I know you're a thot. Ray I'm shame to say yo blood runs in my blood."

We all aimed our guns at them," WAIT?!" We turn and seen Keyshia #motheroftheyear.

"Mane wha da fuck you want, is it a motha'fuckin family reunion in dis bitch?! Maldita sea, solo quiero ver a mis hijos malditos desperdiciando mi tiempo!!"

"Baby look here," I look at him- Eric kicked Augsut in the knee. I punched Eric. Then a full on fight broke out. Lauren had Kira. Chris had Ray. Keyshia was yelling for me to get off Eric. Augsut was trying get me off him. I finally gave up. Royalty waa gone so was Lance.

"Her water broke," Lance said i to our ear piece.

"It was fun playing with yall but we gotta go," Lauren shot Kira. I shot Brittany.

Been waiting for that shit.

I went to shoot Eric,but Keyshia pushed me down," The next person to get shot is gone be you if you touch me again, bitch." She slapped me as I got up, so I punched tha fuck outta her. I shot her in the shoulder and did the same to Eric.

"Grab a person Aug and Chris."  Chris grabbed Eric and Aug grabbed Keyshia they placed him in the front yard. I set fire to the house and left Eric and Keyshia in the front yard.

"People please get in the car we got kids being born." I rushed them into the car to avoid the death stare from August. He's been wanting me to speak to Keyshia and I just shot her and left her in front of a burning house.

So tha fuck what? I've been through worst.

"Let's see some kids come into the world guys!" I honk the horn driving off.