Old Starts

August POV
It's been over 6 months and I haven't seen heard from Ciara. Chris taking it hard from not kicking it with Lauren. They was always with each other laughing or tearing up sum shit. Me? I miss Ciara like hell man. I miss everything bout her. Her chocolate skin, the way her eyes change from dark brown to light brown when she in the light, or when she would sleep on my chest and when she exhale her hair would move. I sound like a sap nigga Bruh. But today I finally worked up the courage to go get the rest of my stuff from her house. I went and got ready got in the shower and all that good stuff. I was wearing a stripped shirt and blue jeans and my bandanna.

 I was wearing a stripped shirt and blue jeans and my bandanna

I left and I got there a lil under 20 mins. When I got there I heard music, the closer I got I heard ICE by Kelly Rowland. That's my baby song ik she had to be here. I called out and a nigga answered.
Me:" Yo C!"
??:" Nigga who are you?"
Me:" Ciara's man that's who. Who are you?"
He chuckled like some shit was funny.
??:" Yea but we just got done fucking tho so you thought Now didn't you?" He was completely down the stairs now.
Me:"Bruh where my girl at?" He real life wasn't bothering me I was just trying get my stuff.
??:" Sleep I wore dat ass out." He laughed.
Me:"Ight I going to get my stuff nigga." I walked pad him and bumped his shoulder and look back cuz I wanted this nigga to say sum so I can punch in his mouth. Lucky him he ain't say nothing. I went to the studio where I heard the music but it had stopped and she started talking.
*Phone Convo*
Ciara:"Wassup?"
--------
Ciara:"Do I have to come?"
--------
Ciara:"Ik it's my birthday but-"
------
Ciara:"Ight. What's the place called?
--------
Ciara:"Dats the club in peach street right?"
-------
Ciara:"Ight I be there."
-----
Ciara:"Aye 10 o clock hoe I will and repeat will leave yo ass."
----
Ciara:" Just sayin. Bye Hoe."
*Phone Convo End*
I ain't even talk I went got my stuff and heard the music start again. Im gone surprise her ass cuz I ain't even know it was her birthday. I knew exactly what club she was talking bout.
Ciara POV
Wassup Y'all!! Long time no see, but you know I was on my hustle. I was in between Cuba, Jamaica, and Trinidad. I was lit lol. But side note I had to come back to Atlanta, because I'm still in the game and I have shit to do. I still dance perform all dat I even got a radio interview cause my dance studio was graded the best in the city. There a guest that's gone be there I just don't know who. Whatever it's my biirrrrtthhddayyyyy hooeesss and I'm in the litess city in the world. New New convinced me to come out with her and Chris to the club. Yes they still talk everyday actually. Ion talk to August at all. But I told New New not to involve her feelings now she all in love an shït talking bout quitting the game. I let her tell it. Smh. Anyway I finna get ready for this "going out" thang I rather have a quite dinner niggas be on dat bullshit. Anyway I go shower for 30 mins. Don't judge me my shower felt good. I got in my pink and blue Victoria Secret set, and I sat down in front of my mirror and did my make up and my hair. I curled it. Soon as I finished the last curl someone rang my doorbell. I got my robe and grabbed my gun cause ion tell people where I live and all that extra shit. I answer the door and there's Dora. Ight I'm playing Dani.
Me:" Wassup Trick."
Dani:" Stay away from my man."
Me:" I ain't talked to "your nigga" in 6 months and it sound like someone scared of a lil competition." I like seeing this bitch angry, I like getting under her skin.
Dani:" I ain't scared I just like what's mine."
Me:" If he able to be took he was never yours." With that I slammed my door in her face and locked it. Soon as I got to the top of my stairs the door bell rang. I started mumbling shit.
Me:" I swear niggas act like they can't knock god dang."
I opened the door.
Me:"What!"
New New:" Dang bïtch hello to you too."
Me:" Mybad hoe that Dora the explorer ass hoe was just ringing my shit." I said letting her in and walking upstairs. She went on the phone while I got dressed. I put on a black dress with a high slit in it. New New walked in.
New New:" Ouuhhh bishhh you look good come on so we can go." I laughed and shook my head. When we got outside I was doing a photo shoot.

 When we got outside I was doing a photo shoot

We finally left to the club. We got out and was immediately let in. I got up in there and I guess New New tip the Dj cause he came across the mic.
Dj:" YALL DO ME A FAVOR AND SCREAM HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GIRL CIARAAAA SHE JUST WALKED THROUGH THE DOE SHOW SOME LOVE!" I was lit by then. Well... I was lit all up until August came in with a trail of people behind him. He went to the Dj and asked for the mic.
August:" AYO it's my girl birthday and I need y'all to show some love." A spotlight shined on me and I stood up. I got screams from guys and hateful stares from girls.
August:" Babygirl can you met me outside." I looked at New New and Chris and they nodded. I gave a thumbs up and walked out side. When I was people was following nosey ass people. Someone wrapped their hand around my waist. It was August.
August:"We gone talk later why you hit me up." He whispered in my ear. I just looked at em. Right den a car pulled up it was a lime green crispy ass Ferrari pulled up with a white bow.

 I was shocked asf

I was shocked asf. I jumped in him and he rested his hands in my ass. He walked me to the car and put me down.
August:" Look in the car."
I did and it was presents EVERYWHERE they were stacked, packed and stuffed all in there. I jumped on him again. He kissed me and kissed back.
August:" I love ya ma."
I ain't responded.

* Later that Night*
I had fun and I was lit, especially with all Aug's gifts. Right now we all at my house, but New New and Chris just left leaving me alone to deal with August.
Me:"So what you wanna do cu-" I was cut off by him picking me and kissing me and taking me to my room. Let's just say I was in my birthday suit till the next morning.

*Next Morning*
I woke up did my hygiene stuff and made some breakfast I had forgot August was even here until I walked in the living room sleep on the couch. I made waffles with cheese grits and eggs, bacon, and biscuits. After I was finished i made me a plate and went in the living and put on sponge-bob. I guess it was too loud cause August woke up. He smiled and I smiled back. He tried to kiss me.
Me:"SKKRRRR go brush yo teeth nasty tale."
He went upstairs after rolling his eyes at me. I ain't care he wasn't finna kiss me with no stank mouth. Out no where I hear gun shots and a figure appear.....
----------------------------------
Yayyyyyy I'm back!!!
Sorry for the mistakes!!
Chris and New New was always talking.
New New wants out of the game
Is Ciara catching feelings?
Who was dat dude at Ciara's house?