Secerts!!

Chris Pov
I'm fucking pissed!!!!!! I just Out some shit that's fucking with my mental. It hurt soooooo bad. This shit worst than cheating. Soon as I found out I got a call to ride out to this address. It turns out to be Ciara's house. That would perfect. I got there and listened to the meeting and waited to everyone was gone. I went completely the fuck off.
Me:"WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH YALL!?" I said pointing in between Ciara and New New.

August:"Bruh what you talking bout?"
I looked at Ciara.
Me:"She knows.. matter fact Ciara tell em." She ain't say nothing. ". TELL EM RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!"
Ciara looked annoyed.She was finna say something but New New butted in.
New New:"We know who killed yall's brothers." She said it like she ready to And like it was a question to see if I was talking bout that.
August:"Wh-aaa-t?" He chuckled."Yall playing right."
Me:" Nah and the dude that killed my brother work for her, he was a dirty cop looking for some blow."I was still looking at Ciara, who seemed unbothered.
August:"What bout Mel?"
Me:"Ms.Ciara you wanna tell em." Ciara chuckled. "WHAT THE FUCK IS FUNNY?"
Ciara:"What's funny is that you got your story wrong." New New:"Right! He ain't work for us he wanted too. We told no cause he was a crack addict. He look untrustworthy honestly. So started working for other gangs but he still wanted to work for us, so he would give us scoops on when rads and shit like dat was happening. And like Ciara said we been keeping tabs on you and August for two years and killed the people who killed both of y'all brothers. You sorry we know and ready to go home." She walked away and felt guilty than a mutherfucker.
August was looking down at the floor.
August:"So happened to Mel?"
Ciara:"The truth?" He nodded and Ciara sighed.
Ciara:"You know he died in a gang trade gone bad, buuttttt you didn't know I was there." August shot his head up." Yea, I was undercover seducing this gang lord to take over his product so no I wasn't doing the trading. I called my gang for back just in case. I guess that nigga gave Mel some phony ass drugs and shit got real heated and next thing I know is that in a full shoot out and my crew come and that gang lord person, nigga, whoever shot Mel and I shot him. I took over all his accounts and shit we took Mel to the hospital and I was the one who called chu." She wiped a tear and chuckled. "That was my bestfriend." She cried harder. " He was one who told me not to kill you but to teach you a lesson, because there is a blessing in every lesson." August hugged her and had shed a few tears too. Even I was crying I felt bad for accusing them, yelling, putting them on the spot, and for how I came at them. I put my head down I felt bad.
Me:"I'm so so sorry."
She ain't even look at me she got out of Aug's arms and went up stairs. I haven't been talking to Aug and he pissed, pissed off New New, and now CeCe Bruh who next.

*4 weeks later*
It's been four weeks!!! And stiiilll non of them have spoken to me. I tried pulling up but Aug been staying with CeCe and she just got guards at the gates a few weeks ago. Then New New never home when I go and she finna go out of town. Ion know where, but I do know where Ciara goes New New goes and I know Ciara got a radio interview today I'm gone pull up. I gotta get ready. Gotta Blast!!

August Pov
What happened a couple weeks ago was crazy. Not only did Ciara save me from my dad, put up my crew who it was clear that needed help, but she friends with my brother and killed his killer and took his gang over. I love her I den told her before, but she never answered. I gone make her love me. Bruh I sound like some stalker ass nigga lol. Whateva I got radio interview to today. When I woke up C was in the mirror doing her make up in some camp tights and a tank top.
Me:"BEYBEH!?"
CeCe:"What Aug I'm right here." I got up made my To her, and brushed my teeth with my hand around her waist.
Me:"Where you goouinngg?"I said twirling my fingers through her hair. She giggled.
CeCe:"I got a radio interview today." I shot my head to look at her through the mirror.
Me:"You bullshitin' right?"
CeCe:"Noooo."
Me:"Me too you must be my surprised guest star." CeCe she turned and pouted like a 5 year old. I chuckled.
Me:"Why you pouting?" I was still laughing while I picked her up and sat her on the counter.
CeCe:"Ion want chu to come with me." She started kicking her legs.
Me:"Why not?"
CeCe:"Ion know it feel like I can't escape you." She hopped off the counter and started doing her makeup again.
Me:"I'm sorwie." I did a sad little puppy dog face. She giggled. "Buttt I can make it better." I picked her up and carried her to the bed. She was laughing.
CeCe:"Wait I gotta finished getting ready." She was still laughing.
Me:"What time is it?"
CeCe:"like 10:30 som like dat."
Me:"Then we got time for a quickie.I said trying to pull her tights off. She was still laughing.
CeCe:"Nooooo baby I finished."
Me:"You gone make this hard or easy?" She ain't answer sooo.... I ripped her tights. She gasped.
CeCe:"My tiigghttss OMG Aug-*gasp* Aug-aaahhhh!"
Let's just say when we finally did get ready it was 12:58. She had to do her make up and hair again and she mad, over that and them tights lol. Nah she frfr mad like she maddd. Those were " limited additions" season tights well shot if she wasn't so difficult I would have to get physical. She walked pass.
Me:"Babbyyy?" She ain't answer. Ight I gone rip her jeans she got on she keep playing. I walked over to her and gently pushed her against the wall, then my hand around neck.
Me:"Keep playing and I'm gone rip theses jeans you got on too, now talk to me." I whispered in her ear." She rolled her eyes.
CeCe:" Why are you so sexy 24/7." She pushed me to get the closet. I chuckled and we finished getting ready. Believe it shave finished before me.

 Anddddd SHE LOOKED GOOOD

Anddddd SHE LOOKED GOOOD. Me I look rather dashing too if I must say.

*Skip to the radio interview* (Trey is the interviewer

(Trey is the interviewer.)

Trey:" Heyyyy and welcome back and before the break told y'all we gone have some very special guests. It's August Alsina and Ciiaarraaa or Queen of the dance." That was what the articles where calling her.
Me/C:" Wassss Happeennin!" We laughed.
Trey:"Alright y'all know I had to ask I saw y'all come in together and wasn't surprised to see each other seeing that y'all were servers from each other.Yall a couple?"Ciara looked at me.
Me/C:" We don't know yet."
Trey:"Ouuuhhh ight , but if ya ain't hit me up some time Ciara." He winked and slid his number to her. She picked up to be nice I guess cuz she know she ain't finna call him."
Trey:" Alright how y'all met?"
Me:"Her dance studio my Girl worked with Ciara."
Trey:" So Ciara you were on some steal her man type shit?" He hit them folks.
She giggled.
CeCe:"Nah wasn't even like dat. He had dumped the girl he still with in front of all the girls and she was embarrass, and she went off so I put her in her place." I couldn't believe she just dat. I real life forgot bout Dani. This interview need to hurry up so I can end dat quick fast in a hurry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trey in (MM)
Sorry for the mistakes!!