Tha' Fuck

Gianna Above

"Mane she can't do dat, can she?!" I paced back and forth.

"Calm down Yung." Mama Shelia tried to calm him.

"That's bullshit. She can't do that! Where tha' fuck is Ciara when you need her?!" He yelled punching a hole in the wall.

    That bomb Gianna dropped caused stirred in Augsut's head over and over. All he wanted in that moment was for Ciara to be there. In all reality ge didn't even know if she was alive. He also knew Gianna wouldn't even be trying to Heaven. He was worried, because he never signed the papers to be Heaven's adoptive parents.

   He just wished he would've have listened to his wife. Overall, he missed her and hadn't got the slightest clue how to find her mom or Darnell. They had gone completely off grid. He felt defeated.

"Mom she all I got left of her I can't lose her, I can't." He sighed. He had a week a to trail and was getting all the evidence he can.

------
day after

    August lounged around the house while Trent was at football pratice. Heaven was at cheer practice. Which she begged Aug to be apart of. He had a bad gut feeling about Ken. He always sent his bodyguard behind Trent at practice just in case. Then it wasn't fair Trent could do sports and Heaven stayed at home or with her Aunt New New. Angél was with Mama Sheila at the park.

    He was waiting for the crew for help on the trail. He knew they had evidence. The door bell rang causing him to get up. He opened the door and Lauren to rush in.

"Hey poo," she sat on the couch.

"Hey New New." August let her in.

  Followed behind New New was Chris, Lance, and Royalty.

"Wazzum bruh," Aug dab up Chris.

"Waz up mane." He responded.

"Hi Aug," Ro Ro followed. "Hey man," Lance walked in behind her.

"Hey Ro." He closed the behind her.

  They all sat down on the couch, with the expect of Lance who sat on the love seat by him self. Aug got straight to the point.

"A'ight what was in everyone's letter and it possibility help me in the case?"

"Umm sh-" Lauren began.

"What letters?" Ro Ro looked confused as she raised her eyebrows.

"You ain't get one? " Chris and Lance said.

"No? From who?" She sat up a little.

"Um.. Royalty you gotta go." August told her.

"Why?"

"Just go Royalty." Lance said. "Always making a damn scene," he mumbled.

"Whatever. Don't see why I gotta-"

"Hey look we gotta shit ta do so hurry up and get out." Chris dismissed her.

  She huffed and rolled her eyes. Followed by her snatching her purse and phone and stomping out.

"Now what was in ya letters about the kids in particular?" August dug back in certain.

"For them all to be friends basically and look out for dem and help you because-nevermind. " New New laughed.

"Mine said to be happy and leave Royalty. Then to make sure all her babies are best friend." Lance sat back.

"All mine said was do right by Lauren and make sure da kids was cool." Chris ran his hand down his head.