Independent

A bomb ass bitch and fuck yo life everything nice talk to me nice

~Mauri

Augsut Pov

Lauren looked down at Chris and I as we sat smoking a blunt. That he bout chocked on cause of what Lauren said.

"We doing a kidnapping. Tonight.

While Chris was trying catch his breath I stepped in. Only because it was new to us that New New from the streets had stepped out and it was knew to us. We knew they was in the game, but never seen them in they full mode of fuck some shit up.

"Umm La-La why would we need to do that for?"

"For Ciara."

I scrunched my eye brows up," sooo... We kidnapping her?"

"Ugh no dumbass we kidnapping someone for her."

"She put a hit out fo dem or somethin' ?"

"Nah I did."

"I'm confused," Me and Chris said in unison.

"You know Luke he's hitting on ya girl."

~~~~~~~~~~

  Meanwhile, Luke was tumbling in the house drunk. Ciara was there only to prepare for August crazy enterance. She left her shoot for another day. Ciara and Queen were never no punks. Marie was in the making. Ciara was just caught off guard and admits that Luke had a hell of a grip.

"Ciara!" Luke yell for no reason cause Ciara sat directly in front of him.

"What?! Damn yelling all in my face."

"Who tha fuck you thank you talkin to?!"

"Who the else is the fuck here?!"

"Bitch-!"

"Something you are."

"Ciara don't-!"

"My name don't wear it out."

Luke walk up in her face," Shut tha fuck up and im not gone tell you again," he whispered to her.

She smirked, then licked her lips and brung his ear to her mouth," what you gone do if I don't?"

Luke backhanded her. "Yea bitch talking all that shit-"

   He got cut off by her kneeling him in the dick followed by punching him on the way down. August, Chris, and New New stood watching. Ciara took her gun out in between the cushions and waited for Luke to get up. When he did he charge for her only to get shot in the shoulder. He sat on ground groaning in pain. Ciara squated down to his level.

"Call me a bitch again."

She walked off towards August, Chris, amd Lauren. Mostly staring at Lauren.
She got in her face.

"Chris for Renaé sake I hope she got the minding her own business trait from yo side of da family cuz she certainly don't got from ha."

"Babygirl you alright," August went touch her face, but she backed up.

"I'm cool Anthony."

"Lauren what you keep failing to realize is I don't need you. Or you. Or you." She said point at all three of them." Truth be told if I wasn't bat shit crazy and had Marie I woulda been fucked chu up."

Chris had learned about her personalities little while ago and wasn't completely confused. Augsut didn't know the deepth of her personalities but understood a little. Lauren knew all too well and she know Queen only needed her for business which she wasnt even in anymore. Marie needed a friend and with Ciara in the music industry she was bound to find a new one. Ciara never needed her, but tolerated her.