We Don't Know

"Ok we are here with one of the baddest chicks in the game! Give up for Ciara."

Ciara walked in clothes she picked for her self which stylus didn't like.

"Helllooo Ms.Ciara," Lonnie said  examining her out fit.

Ciara," Lonnie said  examining her out fit

"Hi Lonnie." She smiled at her.

"Ok So Ciara ypu have been popping in the media. From having 3 songs at the top of the carts and whole album go Platinum. ANNNDD not to mention your love life been out there too.," Adrian said getting wide eye.

"That was a mouth full wasnt it." Ciara said earning a laugh from everyone.

"No really I wanna be messy what's going in with your love life sis. You been seen with Bruno Mars, August Alsina-" Genie got cut off.

"My baby daddy yall," Lonnie jumped in.

"Anyway the best of all Luke James. What's up with that?" I picture showed in the background of Luke.

"Ummmmm," Ciara trailed off.

Present Time

At Ciara' Studio~ Dream House Productions
---------------

"Yasss hit it Jaz!" Ciara yelled while bumping to the music and hitting the beat of the song with her fingers.

She was producing a song for Jazmine Sullivan called Need You Bad. Ciara had been lining appointments left and right. She was booked all day.
She wasn't a bit stressed, because she loved it. Although, she has a lil bit industry beef already she doing just fine.

"Girl yes. Come in tommorw and we going to do the background vocals ight"

"Yea. I see you tomorrow"

Ciara turned around to be scared by August who was just sitting on the couch.

"Oo Shit boy when you get in here?!"

"I been here for 20 minutes you were just in your element so I left you alone."

"O well Im booked up sooo if want you can go home."

"No im good"

"You sure cu-"

"I said im sure girl dang."

Ciara's assistant,Jasmine came in.