Drama Drama Drama

*A Week Later*

Author Pov
Everyone had settled they beef with Chris expect Ciara. Ciara still felt hurt, because that night she tried to save him and that was her bestfriend. Also that night he hid the fact that she was undercover she could have died if it wasn't for him. Chris and New New had finally talked and he apologized. She accepted only, she needed him in more ways than one. He talked to August at the radio interview and August somewhat had to forgive him cause he costed precious time he could have spent with Lauren. August on the other hand, still has secrets buried and wants them that way. He finally ended it with Dani. Ciara has been good, great actually. She just opened another dance studio, now a lead back up dancer/choreographer for a tour she doesn't have all the info, and she has interviews coming in left and right. All seems happy.....

??? Pov

I been watching and waiting for years to get what's mine, what I left behind, I had to watch her live without me killed me. I coming and I hope it's a good out come.

August Pov
Wassupppp happeninnnn Youngins!! I been doing goooodddd. That singles out breaking records bring in money lol. I love the fans and alllll they crazy videos lol. Whatever right now I'm leaving the studio, because I had a meeting. Then I got a text from Chris and Quan at the same time. Quan a homeboy from HighSchool in Nola; he just moved down here and I hooked em up and he and take to kindly to C either.

*Texting Convo*
Quan/Chris:"TRAP.now.‼️"
*Texting Convo*

That's all I needed and all I wanted to hear. I pull up to the trap and in red paint across the front of the house is FUCK U ~C and only person I thought of was Ciara. Windows broke, which we hosted fixed by the way. ALL the cars keyed. I was heated and I wanted a explanation, but! I knew if I rolled up in there she would go Queen reallll fast. I went to my house and rolled some blunts and stayed there till I was ready to calm down which was gone take a hot hot minute.

Ciara Pov
Hey Hey Hey! I'm Back! I been Gucci. My dancer career taking off and I feeling alllll types of good. So good I'm cleaning with my music blasting if I don't aint no work getting done lol. I'm in some lil ass booty shorts and a sports bra lit by my lonesome lol. I was low key starting low too. Y'all know I celebrated my birthday couple weekends ago, buuttttt... day ain't really my birthday. Ain't nobody know unless you Family family and you rememberd. I celebrate early, because the two weeks leading up to my birthday my mom and dad was in the hospital,and the day of I was told they died... so yea. My granddad keep calling and I being low key asf. But stilll happy.

Lauren POV
Hey. Dry? I know, but I got somethings on my mind. More like something on my mind and scared as hell about telling Ciara. Shit she might turn into Queen quick fast and in a hurry. I going by there now and that's when August calls a meeting let's hope dis go good.

Chris Pov
Heyyyyyyy!! It's weird to be this scared I'm always find ways to laugh. I scared? Worried most of all. I been getting threats from a person that can fuck up a whoollleee lot.

Lance Pov
Wassuppp!! Ion nevverrrrr get a point of view what type of mess is dat? Shame. But I've been chilling I got this board over and she giving me head. I completely forgot her name it start with a C..... I think?
Me:"Ight.. get up I gotta go to the trap." She get up and wipes her mouth and tries to KISS ME AW HELL NAH!
Me:"Nah Bruh ... move Chery dang!"
??:"it's Chantel."
Me:"That's what I said and still gotta go."
I get and leave and make my way to Ciara house.

August Pov
I finally make it to Ciara's house and a few people outside I guess it's locked. I made myself a key soooo... I walked in with them following me. When walk in I hear loud ass music. It's Circle by KStylish, but then it goes off and she stops twerking with the broom. Then The Truth by India.Arie starts to play and I thought she could sing before.... mhhh she was the bomb. I realize she was wearing booty shorts and a sports bra. She was also makeup free and it fit her too ain't never never seen her without makeup(mm).I was too busy looking at her I forgot I had people with me.
Me:"Ayo C! Put some clothes on."
Ciara:" Hi. How are you. And no nigga y'all walked y'all happy asses up in here." She started singing again and sweeping.
Me:"Come on I called a meeting."
Ciara:"How you call a meeting at my house, walk up in my house, and ask me to change in my house? You gone have to choose.
Me:"Not in the mood."
Ciara:"Alright dang." She starts the music and walks off with a few eyes following her.
Ciara Pov
August bugging dude. I just go change so he get off my back. I walked in my room and Lauren sitting on my bed crying. I ask what's wrong and it pist me off. I went off. I went Queen.

Chris Pov
We was downstairs waiting on Ciara. Then the music stopped caused she gotta phone call from a unknown number. And I heard yelling...
Me:"Yo Aug y'all heard dat." Dey all shock they head in agreement and we all went there. Ciara pacing back and forth in her panties and bra and putting her hair up in a bun. We were looking through the crack in the door so everytime she walked by she was doing something.
Ciara:"WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH CHU? HUH YOU GO QUIT THE GAME THEEEENNN GOT KNOCKED UP BY THAT DUMB FUCK?" I was confused and hurt all at one time. Why she ain't tell me? Is it mine? I wanna finna open the door, but downstairs the door bell rang. When I turned back around Ciara was opening the door Mad as hell pushing Pass up to answer the door. STIILLL in her bra and panties. I look at New New and her eyes met mine and I looked away and walked downstairs.
Ciara swings the door open to this lady dat kinda favors her.
Ciara:"AND THE FUCK ARE YOU?" She was still mad and yelling.
???:"Ummm...I... am..(GCO)
Ciara:"Bruh spit this shit out ." She said talking with her hands.
???:"Mother. I...I'm your.... mom.
~~~~~~~~~~
Tbc.....
Ya like??
Sorry For Mistakes!