Will It Last Pt.1

Ciara Pov

Bruuhhhh..... I started my day soo happy. I was laughing,dancing, and singing and all this bullshit falling in me. I ain't gucking with Chris, August mad at something I'm figure out, annnnndddd it's a bïtch at my door step telling me she my mother.....ummmm I need a shot. I chuckled outta anger,because if she is my mom I need answers.
Me:"Umm... come in why don't you." I move a little to allow her in. I jogged up stairs and put on a pair of tights and a black jacket. I told Lauren to go downstairs and wait. I put my hair up and grabbed my gun and headed back downstairs.
Me:"August. Meeting. Reason. Now."
A random nigga answered. You think they would learn from me shooting they lil friends.
Random:"You trashed our fucking trap that's what!"
Me:"Umm... sir three notches please...thanks, and I aint fuck up no trap."
August:"Then why we're out windows busted, cars keyed, and red paint saying "fuck you" signed off by a C?" I sat down, because this whoollleee situation pissing me off.
Me:" You'll think that from the first time y'all would learn. I GO BY Q THA FUCK WRONG WITH YALL!" I counted to ten and started bouncing my leg." August Anthony Alsina II in the streets I go by Q. Sweetheart what possible reason do I have for messing up your trap IF I TOOK OVER THE GANG THAT FUCKING USES THE TRAP?!" He looked he was thinking. "Nigga I'm waiting." He still didn't respond so I shot the random that had said something before."So since you wanna go hush mode Im gone shoot a nigga every 2 minutes." I said moving my gun from left to right.
August:"Mybad I just seen C and thought of you."
Me:"Awww how motherfucking sweet. Think before you accuse you shoulda learn dat from yo Bestfriend here." I said pointing the gun at Chris.
Lauren:"Don't bring him into this mess."
Me:"Bïtch who summoned the thot? Fuck outta my face." I said pushing pass her.
Chris:"Chill Bruh."
Me:"Oh you ain't tell em? Wow and they say I'm the low down one."
Chris:"Wha-" He was cut off by the door bell. I went and opened and it was Dani and some chick.
Me:"Bruh everytime this door swing open im greeted by some bullshit.

???:"Is August here?"
Me:"Hey. How are you? I would like a greeting when you are on my doorstep... thank you."
Dani:"We both need to speak to him."
Me:" I mean whateva niggas having a family reunion in my living room anyway."
Dani walked and the chick was finna walk in but I asked her name. She said Chantel. They walked in.
Lance/August:"What the hell you doing here?!"
I thought he was talking to Dani , but no August was talking to Ms.Chantel. I just got curious. As soon as I was finna sit down the doorbell rang again. What's wrong with knocking, like is your hand broke? I answered it was another chick I had seen her before just couldn't remember where. She look like she had been put through it. She look like she was flat out depressed, but the average person couldn't see dat I was just a good reader if people. She wore a smile so she didn't want nobody to know.

??:"Hi I'm Kay and I was looking for Lauren or New New

??:"Hi I'm Kay and I was looking for Lauren or New New. I went by her house and she wasn't there so I figured come by here."
Me:"Atleast you got manners, but ion see no problem with it people reuniting in my living room anyway."
Kay:"Thank You."
She walked and her whole face changed and Chris was mean mugging her. Then August and New New peeped and I found this shit funny.
Me:"AYO EVERYONE SIT DOWN AINT NOBODY LEAVING!" Everyone founded a sit and me being petty sat in August's lap. I look at this chick that's post to be my moms.
Me:" You probably realize by now I'm not faun of games soooo.. who the hell are you and what you want?"
??:" I'm Keyshia Jones and I'm your mom.
Me:"Ok next!" I pointed to Kay."State your business."
Kay looked scared like in any given moment she would run outta here."
Kay:"Ummmm... I have to go."
Me:"Nah sweetheart you can't go no where I instructed my guards not to let no one else in or out so you stuck." I shifted in Aug's lap and he threw his hand around my waist.
Kay:"I.... came for...um really can I please go?"
Me:"Uh.Nah."
Kay started crying and shaking.
Kay:"I CAME TO TELL NEW NEW TO WAAA--TCH OUT FOR CHRIS BECAUSE WHEN HE WAS WITH ME HE BEAT ME!" She blurted it out fast and sounded relieved. Then I realize New New crying.
Me:"Awwww I know the thuggish thot ain't crying and it looks like your next."
She was still crying, but wiped her tears once she seen me stare. "Come on Lauren any day now."
New New:"Uummm..." she started crying again bouncing her leg up and down." Chris hit me too, but he promised not to do it again; and I'm pregnant and made plans to abort it." I was shocked just like everyone else in the room, but I was still mad at something else she did. I looked at Chris and hit him with my gun.
Me:"Sir you are very very stupid." He snarled up at me. "Say or do anything and I kill you here dead." He ain't respond. "Thought so. Next! Ms.Lightskin you're up!"
Chantel:"Ummm.."
Me:"If another nigga say um again that's they life."
Chantel:"I'm Chantel August's Wife." I low key was mad, but I hid dat shit and I ain't react like everyone else did.
Me:"Dats it? Alrighty then Ms.Dora you're up!"
Dani rolled her eyes."Keep rolling em they gone get stuck."
Dani:"I am pregnant."

Remind me next time someone comes on my door step not to answer.

Me:" Mr.Chris anything you would like to add?"
Chris:"I'm good fam."
Lance:"I would like to add a whole lot actually. Momma Q where were you for Shawty?"
Took the words right outta my mouth.
"Kay where were you all this time? New New don't do that a child is innocent in all this ok? Cherry?"

Chantel:"Chantel dang!"

Lance:"What I said, but earlier you were in your knees giving me head and you been a loyal hoe of mine and you ain't shit?"
Her whole face changed,it had actually changed soon as she seen his face; I guess she ain't see him when she walked in.
"Annddddd Daniiii you know that's not Aug's baby."

Dani:"You're right it is.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for mistakes ✌🏽
Who's the dad???