First Date Pt.2

August Pov
While she was dancing in the mirror I turned her around and kissed her. But out no fucking where I hear three gun shots.
Me:"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS GOING ON!?"
Ciara:"Explain in a bit." She kisses me again and went in her office and came out in this dress. I'm way too confused to even see that it hugged her curves perfectly and she looks good. My thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing.
*Phone Convo*
"Yea they were here."
----------------------------------
"Were as I just killed all 3.
---------------------------------
"I need the clean up man."
----------------------------------
"Tmr 8 on the dot in morning."
----------------------------------
Ight."
*Phone convo ends*
Me:"You and New New are in a gang ooorrr what?"She chuckles a lil bit.
Me:"What's funny?" I asked starting to get annoyed. But her phone rings again.UGGHHHH she bout to make me punch her.
*Phone Convo*
"You coming?"
-----------------
"Now?"
----------------
"He can't come with you."
-----------------
"Yea but dats differen-"
------------------
"Whateva"
*Phone Convo Over*
Soon as I was finna say something 3 big Ole niggas walk in. Followed by New New and Chris looking as lost as me.
New New/3 big niggas:"Ight wassup boss?"
Ciara:"Ight look they was following us and I told August to-"
New New:"He was with you what you tell him?"
Ciara:"Cut me off again and I'm gone shoot you." New New threw her hands up in surrender.
Ciara:" Anyway I told August to come here and in the mirror I saw them coming in so I kissed August and pulled my gun and shot over his shoulder." Everyone look shocked and looked at me.
Me:"Sooooo you used me as a shield?"
Ciara:"Nah baby I ain't neva missed a shot." She winked at me. Her and this damn winking gone get her fucked up. But I just peep what they said.
Me:"Holddd up wait minute y'all said boss. As in she is your boss?" They just at me like well duh.
Me/Chris:"Ahhh hell nah."
Chris:"New New you in the game!!??"He was yelling. Which I thought that someone coulda heard us.
Me:"Ummmm you ain't use a silencer?"
Ciara:"No?"
Me:"Ummm someone coulda heard us."Ciara just chuckled. Her and all this chuckling making me mad making me feel slow and what not.
Ciara:"Babyboy 5/10 of theses rooms are soundproof."
Ciara Pov
I find this whole thing funny honestly. He acts if he ain't a drug lord himself. Yea I am a drug lord fuck dat drug god. I been running dis thang since I was 15. Ain't no one ever seen my face unless you my crew and only a hand full den seen my face.
I know exactly who August is but he has no clue who I am. August is Yungin' and Yungin killed my dad, mom, and aunt.