People's Words

The sun beamed through Ciara's blinds causing her to groan. She had a meeting today about the tour. She wasn't too happy about it, because her and August wasn't on speaking terms. They had a argument about their unexpected guest which caused secrets to be revealed and words to fly.

*FLASHBACK*
Hours passed and people had gone and the girls asleep. August still spooked and hurt by Ciara's untold truths. "Why didn't you say anything"August asked sitting down with his head in his hands, that were resting on his legs. "Baby I know I was wrong for not speaking on it, but we weren't on that level yet. Plus we are not married I been divorced her, don't get me wrong I still had feelings for but I couldn't be with her she a hoe" Ciara explained. "If anyone is a hoe it's you. You around here with every man who shows you attention while all along you had a wife. Were you even going to tell me you are gay, bi, or whateva" he screamed getting in her face. He quickly regretted it seeing tears build at the rim of her eyes. "I am not a hoe I-"she got cut off by August's phone ringing. She slapped him seeing Chantel's picture  come across the screen.

"And I'm the hoe.... answer the phone." "Baby I-" August said trying step closer to her. "Anthony miss me with the bull answer the phone." He answered it and regretted it the instant words Chantel spoke,"Hey baby."
"Get out" Ciara spoke letting a tear spill that was burning her eyes trying to hold them in. "Baby I was just mad I didn't mean it baby." "Please just go" she said above a whisper walking to her bathroom locking the door behind her.
*FLASHBACK OVER*

She shook her head of the thought and got ready. She got in the shower and put her lotion on. She had curled her hair and did her makeup.

 She had curled her hair and did her makeup

She got her key to her Benz and rode out. She let August babysit so that was another reason she was going. She had missed her babies. On the other side of town, August hadn't been out the house since that day. If it wasn't for the girls he wouldn't had spoke. Also if it wasn't for the girls he wouldn't drank his self into depression. He knew he was wrong for telling Ciara his divorce was final, but Chantel refusal to sign the papers. He knew Ciara would've handle it, but in her own way. He also got called to the meeting. He was now getting the girls ready. "I miss mwoomy" Heaven said as August wrapped a towel around her. "I miss her too baby" August said picking her up kissing her forehead. Chay,Asia, and Kay were already dressed.