Old Past New Drama

New New Pov
Heyyyyyy!!!! I know y'all missed me aye, but nah I missed my boo thang Chris. I would come visit him,but he couldn't visit me cuz business I wouldn't even let him where I was. He didn't tell August. My beybeh a great actor lol. He slick blamed August, but he kinda understood because he was young. But I liked the way way he pulled up to the club, but afterwards him and Chris ain't talked when we went CeCe house. Other thing I wanna get out the game. Chris really convinced me tho he didn't want me getting hurt like his brother and Aug's brother. Anywho right now me and Chris watching reruns of Proud Family. This nigga over weak at theses twins. I guess he saw I was thinking and asked " whhhaaaatt chu thinking bout?"
Me:I giggled "Non" I said rolling over on him straddling him. He got a message grabbed his phone. I looked to my left thinking what I wanted to cook, but then I heard a clicked and seen a flash. This nigga taking pictures of me.

Me:" CHRISSS!!"Chris: he laughs " Dang I right here

Me:" CHRISSS!!"
Chris: he laughs " Dang I right here." He still laughing.
Me:" give me your phone."
Chris:" No" he straight faced me. That was suspect asf.
Me:" why?" I said folding my arms.
Chris:" Cause I said why you want it." He pushed me off of him and went to the bathroom. I chuckled outta anger.
Me:" Ight I just wanted to delete the picture but it's ight." I said getting up going down stairs. I went and cooked for me and only me. He wanna play he gone be hungry. The shower started so I turned the heat off, put baby oil on the floor and flushed the toilet. He started screaming jumped out and slipped and I went downstairs to finished cooking.
Chris:" LAUURREEENN IM GONE KICKED YO ASS!"
I ain't really care. I had finished cooking I had made a burger with bacon,cheese, lettuce,tomato, and mayo with cheese fires. Ayyyeee I was eatttiinnnggg goood. He came downstairs and mean mugged the hell outta me. I laughed to myself and he went checking for his food. I was weak inside but kept a straight face.
Chris:"For real you on some of yo petty shit huh?"
I ain't answer I finished my last fry and put it the sink. I walked off he pulled me back and sat me on the counter.
Chris:" What's to problem girl, from the baby oil and now my food you know ion play bout my food." I pushed him and got down an d got dressed caused o had already took a shower and all dat. I put my jersey dress on.

Then put my hair in a bun I ain't feel like dealing with it

Then put my hair in a bun I ain't feel like dealing with it. I put on my air forces and grabbed my purse. Headed to the door until...
Chris:" EEERRRR where you going?"
Me:"Somewhere you ain't" I said in a duh tone. I left and he texted.
*Texting Convo*
Babyboy💍🙄: NeNe don't get fucked up k? My password is 3476. I had business conversation I was texting you couldn't see what we was talking bout. Ight ?? I ain't respond because I ain't stupid. Cause if it was business he would have been on his other phone for BUSINESS! Hahaha. Business my ass. Do I look like a Xbox, Wii, PlayStation 4, 2k, Maden, or Call of Duty????? Nah den why do he can play me?? Then he sttuuppiidddd because if someone would've got his phone my picture in it , he ain't that stupid. Aye you know what..
*Texting Convo*
Wifey👑💍😒❤️❤️: Aye get yo ass out my house please🙂???
Babyboy💍🙄: Nope. I be here so we can talk.
Wifey👑💍😒❤️❤️:" Hahhaaa sike nigga get tf out my house✌🏽😘 GOTTA BLAST🚀.
*Texting Convo Over*
He thought he was finna stay in my house.
Ciara POV
I opened my door for New New and my cleaning crew.
New New:" What the hell happened?
Me:"August's Dad." I said that and walked off and left her confused. I went and checked on Aug he got a flesh wound, because his crazy ass daddy shot him. Before I shot him he told Aug to watch his back. Ion know. I walked over to him was mad as hell.
Me:"Wassup? You good?"
August:"Hell Nah all my product gone and I just GOT FUCKING SHOT!"
Me:"Chill all dat yelling shit out I ain't do it." He look like he wanted to some.
Me:"Wanna say some??"
August:"...."
Me:" Going once, going twic-"
August:"Yea I do. This yo fault bruh!" He said putting his finger in my face. I died laughing like catch my breath died.
Me:"BOOIIII YOU FUNNY!! Wooo!! Nah but fr it's my fault you to pussy to stand up to Daddy Alsina. Huh??! You actually think all the things he did you should have killed him earlier. Ooopppss but what you ain't killed em I did. Didn't I??" He slapped me and then regretted cause he tried to apologize but I turned and walked off. I came back with my gun and put it in his mouth.
Me:" you try dat shit again and I'm gone end you and I'm gone bury in my back yard as a trophy. Then bury you in literal dog shit. Then tell yo nieces you left cause you hated em. I know exactly where dey at 24/7 lil bio. Ya got it?" I moved the gun a little bit so he can answer.
August:" Yea." I moved and went upstairs. I yelled downstairs.
Me:"AYE AUG CALL YO CREW OVER HERE THEY NOW WORK FOR ME!" I jumped in the shower caused I had blood on me. I took 20 minutes then got out. I put on my bath and body works lotion. My red bra and panty set. And put on my gray matching crop top and pants. Then my puma slides.

I went downstairs and everyone stopped talking and looked at me coming down the stairs

I went downstairs and everyone stopped talking and looked at me coming down the stairs. Some of em was drooling.
Me:"Close ya homie." I said walking past this boy. I got to the front and sat in my chair and spoke loud enough so everyone heard me.
Me:"Wassup."
Them:"Wassup."
Me:" Long story short Aug in some shit and I'm running dis shit now."
Someone raises they hand.
Me:"Wassup?"
Random:"You joking right?"
Me:"Because I'm laughing right now."
Someone else hand.
Me:"What's happenin?"
Random 2:" you in a gang or some?" Me and New New was dying like crying had to pee laughing. They looked confused.
Me:" Babyboy I am a drug god from here to Trinidad, Jamaica, even a lil in China and Germany.
Random:" How come we ain't heard of you?"
I chuckled Me:" Ain't even tell my name I go by Q or Queen I'm the one that refurnish y'all trap ya liked?" They looked a lil shocked mixed with mad.
Random 1:" This some bullshit man! Aug what the hell?!"
I grabbed my gun and shot those two niggas in the arm.
Me:" Y'all Niggas talk to much."
August:" Y'all chill she got it. Ight?"
Them:"Igth!
NewNew/Me:"Now get out!"
They did expect bout five of em they tried to holla at me an New New. We declined they was mad all usual. Then Chris come from the back he looked mad. He pushed Pass me to New New.
Me:"Excuse you!" He shocked his at me.
"Say some say anythang I been shooting niggas all day."
August:"She has Bruh just let it go." Then Chris with offfffff!!!
Chris:"WHAT-
----------------------------------Sorry for the mistakes!!!