Unexpected Surprises

Ciara POV
Last night was needed for my sanity. Don't get it twisted I still want to know about that whole Promise situation. I still have to tell about him being in college. I graduating next month and I want Heaven there. That's all the family I got, i don't really fuck her moms like dat. We fell off after she moved and I only call for Heaven. Right now I'm making breakfast for everybody. I'm making birthday favor pancakes for Kay and Heaven with whipped cream. On the side, mixed fruit, yogurt, and a bagel with cream cheese. I made everyone's plates. I called them down and while they ate I went upstairs. I got their outfits out. I went and woke up August, because my room is sound proof.
Me:"Anthony." I called him softly climbing into bed. He groan. "Please wake up."
August:Do I have to?"
Me:"I made br-" August shot up with his eyes still closed.
Me:"That's a shame, but I also need help with putting decorations up."
August:"No problem ma." He said getting up to Got brush his teeth. I was about to walk out back downstairs, but he stopped me.
August:" Girl don't play with me."
Me:"What did I do?"
August:"My morning kiss. Like today."

I slowly walked over to him, literally dragging my feet soooo slow.
August":You either speed up or I'm gone fuck you till you can't walk."
I ran and jumped in his arms, because I know he is very much capable of doing it. He was laughing, but I was serious. I walked downstairs and Heaven had food all over her face. I felt bad I was post to feed her.
Me:"I'm sorry babygirl, but you gotta learn and I'll help you next time."
Heaven:"O ta mwommy."
I smiled.
Me:"Come on girls we finna go get baths."

--------
After two hours worth of decorating, building, and being covered in glitter we were finally done. The theme was A Unicorn Sleepover it was too cute, everybody had on onesies.
EVEN AUGSUT, I had to force him; but he eventually gave in.

August's nieces Kay, Chay and Asia.

Heaven's