Chapter 8

August POV
*2 weeks later*
She was running from me and I caught her. We was laughing till she screamed when I pick her up.I laugh because I had scared her. I sat her on counter and placed my hand on her knee and teased.
Ciara:"Stop playing" her breath became shallow and her voice steamy. When I was about to say something...
"AUGUST AUGUST AUG-"
Me:"I'm up dang."
Ciara:"Sorry you just didn't answer boo." She said kissing me.
Me:"It's ight." I shot my head up. " WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THOSE HICKES."
Ciara:"You did in your sleep that's why I woke you up, now apologize. I got pulled by her legs to the end of the bed.
Me:" I could show you better than I tell you." I know what y'all thinking but we cool now. She told me she not in the game anymore she just tying up loose ends that why she moved to Atlanta. She didn't tell exactly what loose ends, but I believe her. Now back to the party wink*wink*.
Ciara:"Stop I gotta go to the studio then the trap." She was laughing while I was tugging on her shorts.
Me:"Who turns down head?"
Ciara:"Me." She gasped when I picked her up.
Me:I chuckled a lil bit." I got chu in more than one ways."
*2 hours*
Ciara:" Now I'm late." She said getting up going to the bathroom . I chuckled.
Me:"I didn't say that when u was calling my-"
Ciara:"Shut up."Then someone knocked on my door.
Me:" Go get that for me please." I turned around."AHHH NAH BRUH TAKE IT OFF." She had on a Nike sport bra and pants and a jacket in her hand.

" She had on a Nike sport bra and pants and a jacket in her hand

Ciara:She chuckled." I'm just going to go open the door.
Ciara POV
I know what y'all thinking but I don't know if I should tell him or kill him. I might mix it. But I went to open the door I was greeted by Dory or Dorthy one of the two.
Me:"Wassup Shawty." I said leaning up against the door post an my hand in my hip.
Dani:"Why you answering his door like you live here!?"
I laughed
Me:"Same reason why he was eating my pu-"
August:"Who at the door?" I died laughing because he put his hand on my ass and ain't even look up to see Delta.
Doris:" SO THIS WHAT WE DOING NOW?!" I was still dying from laughter.
Me:"Bruh I gotta peeee!" I was finna cry y'all lol.
August:" Bruh why you here?"
Me:" Bruh I gotta go I already late." I was still dying.
August:" Bye Bae!" Den he slapped my butt.
Me:"OUCH!"
August:" Where my kiss at?"
Me:"You can't get one now."
August:" Girl don't play with me you'll betta stop playing before I have you thrown over my shoulder and-"
Me:" Ok fine." I gave him a kiss and he depended it. My face turned red, because Darla was still there looking mad as hell if I may add. August laughed.
Me:"Goodbye August."
August:"I'm gone call you."
Me:"Ight. Bye Darla."

Dani POV
Hey. I know last time y'all saw me I got dissed. After I left I went to my moms and she made me realize maybe I wasn't doing everything as August's woman. I coulda done some things differently. So those two and half weeks I was working on me. Now I'm going by August's house to apologize, but when I got there Ciara answered.
(Ion. Feel like doing the whole convo over soooo.. )
After Ciara left I walked in his house ik that was rude but I was mad.
August:"Hey Dani. How you doing? Good that's great! Would you like to come in? I'm sure make yourself at home." He said closing the door.
Me:" Sorry I just came to say sorry for not being the woman you needed in your life.

August POV
After homegirl said dat I toned her out, till she came and straddle me. Then the door open it was Ciara.
Ciara POV
I had made down the street when I realized I ain't have my purse. I walked in and Dinosaur was in top of him. I wasn't phased at all I have cameras in every inch of his house I'll found out the story later. I walked past them into the room and grabbed my Beats pill and purse. When walked back out he was trying to move her I guess she got strength cause Babyboy was struggling. I walked over kissed him and said bye.
De'Angelo:" I hope you like the taste of my mouth bitch!"
Me:" I hope you like the taste of my pussy he just ate me out!" With that I left. To the studio I go.
August POV
Bruhhhhhhhhh!!! C just told her off. I'm I still struggling to get dis girl off of me. Then someone walked in my house I swear these people need to discover knocking.
Chris/Lance/Trey:" What's going on in here!? We just seen C leave!"
August:" She saw this and ain't say non she even kissed me and said bye, and plus this girl won't get tf off of me." She finally got up I think she was embarrassed.
Trey and Lance looked and each other and broke out in song.
Lance/Trey:" SHHHEEE AAAA HOOEEE." They both started twerking. Dani grabbed her stuff and walked to the door then stopped.
Dani:" I'll call you later."
Me/Chris/Trey/Lance:" No You Won't!"
Trey:" If you want your life.
I noticed Chris looking hard asf at wall like he see something.
Me:" Chris wassup?"
Chris:" Am I tripping or is that a camera?" I looked and it was camera. So I went the searching and in total I found about ABOUT 75 cameras.
Me:" THIS SOME BULLSHIT!"
Lance:" I swear every time we come over here there some bull shit." We all looked at him.
Lance:" What its true." He threw his hands up.
Chris:"Lets ride out!"
Me:"Y'all go I gotta handled something."
Trey:"Ight call us if you need anything." I nod and they left. I put the cameras in a bag and get all my guns and put it in my room.Now I wait to Ciara gets here.

Ciara POV
*at the trap house*
Me:"Is it ready?"
??:"Yea, but all the camera are disabled."
Me:"Shit. Ight thanks see ya tonight."
??:"Ight."
I left and went to Aug's house. Tonight should be interesting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!
What y'all think going to happened?
Sorry for Mistakes!!
Ciara an Theses names😂😂