Chapter 28

"WHO THA' FUCK SA'  DEY DON'T WANT DEY MOTHA' FUCKIN CHILD! WHO THA' FUCK DAT HEARTLESS?"

"Hey.." Ciara squatted in front of Trey," Hey baby, what did you say your name was?"

"My friends call me Trey, but my name is Trent Anthony Taylor. I am 4 and a half. My birthday April 2nd."

Ciara smiled at him.," Babyboy do you have any clothes with you?"

"Ummm...no. But! I have my favorite cup."

"While aren't you a big boy? But baby how bout I give you some clothes and put you to bed?"

"Umm..can I eat first I haven't ate days.," He asked kinda shy. Ciara glanced over at August who was livid.

"Of course, but baby do you know yours mommy's name?"

"Tori Elane Taylor," He smiled brightly.

"Alright babyboy. You want pizza?" He shooked his head fastly causing Ciara to laugh.

"Ummm what is your name?"

"I'm Ciara and this-"

"August Anthony Alsina my dad. I love your song "right there". My mom and me know all da words." Augsut smiled.

"Is dat right?" August said smiling but you could he was still mad.

"Yea look" Trent bursted out in song.

"Alright babe let's get you some clothes."

"O ta" Ciara led Trent to Heaven's room. "Who's room is this?"

"My daughter's, Heaven."

"This is girlllyyyyy.." He dragged out. Ciara giggled at his facial expression.

"Well she is a girl.... And herrree you go." She held up a pair of sweats and a regular black shirt. Plus some socks."

"Thank you Ms.Ciara."

Ciara smiled warmly,"No problem babe. AUGSUT!"

"YEA BABE?!"

"CAN YOU ORDER PIZZA?!"

"YEA!"

"Pizza!" Trent clapped.

-------

"Baby?" Ciara called nervously.

"Yea ma ma?" Augsut laid with his eyes close and his arm behind his head.

"Are you-"

"Not really, but ion wanna talk bout dat right now ma." He pulled Ciara to lay with. "Where is he?"

"Sleep. But babe?"

"Hmm."

"Can I-I take him shopping tommorw?" He opened his eyes and looked down at her and smiled.

"I love you."

"So yes?"

"Yes ma."

"I love you too."

"C"

"And A"

"Foreva," theu said in unison.

---------

"HEAVENNN!!!"

"MWOMMY!!!"

Heaven ran and jumped in Ciara's arms. Ciara picked her spinning her around.

"I missssss youuu munchkin!"

"Hey! I not a munchkin."

"You my munchkin."