Chapter 4

A/n Cole at the top.
.........

Liandras' P.O.V

[ the alphas my mate ] i said in tap conversation to Mike.

he gave me an appalling look before tapping [ Liandra you better be shitting me, you do know he's our target right]
[ i know and trust me i wish it wasn't so, but i guess we could use it to our advantage and get close to him]

[Lilly he's your mate are you sure you can go through with this]

I gave him a deadly glare

[okay fine, they were right you are out right ruthless] he ended the tap conversation.

I smirked and started to mentally prepare myself but with my wolf whimpering in my head started to annoy me, i know she wants her mate. -- cant we prove that he still has some innocence, you cant really be planning to go through on killing our mate are you Lilly-- Chan said.

--i'm sorry Chan-- i sighed --i'll try-- with that she receded to the back of my mind

.........................

The day dragged on and it was finally lunch, i told Mike to go on ahead that i'll come shortly.
As i made my way to the bathroom i felt 2 arms snake around my waist ignoring the tingles i flipped the owner of the arms over my shoulder only to see my mate laying on the floor.
"Damn your a strong little Minx aren't you" he grunted getting up
"sorry you startled me" my wolf was yipping in my mind craving his embrace.
"Hey don't sweat it i'm totally to blame, I'm Cole SilverBlood by the way would you like me to show you around"
"i'm Lilly Clarke. Sorry i cant right now my friend is waiting for me" he growled then looked at me sheepishly, i had to feign ignorance and cocked my head.
clearing his throat "would you and your friend like to sit with me and mine"
"sure but i would have to ask him"

As we make way to the lunch room, my use for the bathroom long forgotten, we walked up to the to table where i saw Mike sitting.
"hey Mike, Cole here would liked to know if we wanted to sit at his table"
He looked at me pointedly and simply nodded.

We headed to Coles' table, after he had introduced us he made a girl by the name of Brianne moved so i could sit next to him. As she moved she glared at me the whole way to table where the other girls in skimpy clothing sat. I simply smirked and looked around the table everyones eyes were glazed over. [they must be talking in mind link] i tapped and Mike nodded before retuning to his pizza.

Using my wolf i hacked their mind link.

A/N.. A= alpha B=beta G=gamma R= random pack member

B.. what are the humans doing here Alpha?
A.. the girl is my mate and you should know the dude is her friend.

R.. we're glad you finally found your mate and our Luna.

G.. what are you gonna do when Alpha Blaze comes and see the humans?

A.. i don't know. we all know the situation but we'll deal with that when it gets there.

link closed.

What was the situation they were referring to. I guess i have a lot of information gathering to do maybe you'll get your chance after all Chan i thought feeling her happiness. Totally dismissing the mention of Alpha Blaze.

Lunch and the remainder of the day just blew by. I had couple classes with Cole and i had been invited to a get together along with Mike later that night.

As school had ended me and Mike headed back to our place to get ready for the get together.

"so how are you handling the whole killing your mate thing"

"honestly i don't know my wolf wants me to give him a chance so i will although she is uncertain of what we'll find" i said releasing an exasperated sigh.
"we'll figure it out but in the mean time we wont tell Alec okay?"

"thank you for being here, i hate having to keep this from Alec"
" i will always be here for you, lets go get ready" he patted my back and headed to his room.

Coles' P.O.V

My wolf was on edge at seeing our mate and also he was angry with me for sleeping with Brianne minutes before our mate had arrived. She was good but some reason not as satisfying as before. We all sat around the fire and got to know each other better and told stories.

My wolf and i didn't like the fact that my mate sat so close to another male whether it be her friend or not, human or alien. I know she felt the mate bond may not be as strong as i do seeing as she is human but it was there.

I decided that to gain her attention i would make her jealous, so i mind linked Brianne to come down. All to quickly an overly excited Brianne came down and sat on my lap kissing me causing my wolf to be even more furious with me. Out of the corner of my eye i saw my mate and her friend furrow their brow before looking at each other they stood, saying farewell and made way to leave.

Not getting the reaction i hoped for I stood all too quickly that it caused Brianne to fall to the ground. I rushed to my mate grabbing her arm before an enraged Mike ripped my arm away saying "i don't know who you think you are but i won't allow you to hurt my friend so if thats what your looking to do i suggest you leave her the hell alone."

Damn he's strong for a human and it only served to piss off my wolf even more having being spoken to that way by some one under me, but before i could gather my thoughts and say something they were already pulling out the drive way. -- you really messed up now mate has left, i hate you and that slut of a wolf Brianne-- my wolf growled at me. --I'm sorry buddy but maybe its for the best-- he didn't reply just receded to the back of my mind.