Chapter 12

The days went by faster than i could count. With each passing day Alphas from all over the world came and settled within the castle awaiting my coronation.

I was excited and nervous to say the least. I was in my office finishing up preparations for my coronation in 2 days on a full moon, when Mike came in.
"Your Majesty" he said bowing sarcastically, then bursting into laughter.
"Like really me of all people, oh please" he said rolling his eyes.
"What do you want Mike"
"Well me along with some of the pack members was deciding to go on a run, i came to invite you."
"How big is the group"
"About 2-300"
"Tighten patrol we'll make a game out it for the whole pack to enjoy, i'll be down in a few" i said stacking the paper work.
"Consider it done" and with that he darted from the room.

--he is like a child when it comes to parties and stuff like that-- my wolf Chan said in a huff of laughter.

Tell me about it i said to my self shaking my head.

............................

The evening festivities was a blast. They were races for all ages and there were just wolves who wanted to run.

I was asked numerous times to join but it would have been unfair so i let the pack have their fun.
The children were running around and smiling, the pack looked genuinely happy.

--your not as bad at this Queen thing as i thought you would be-- Chan said
-- thanks for the vote of confidence-- i replied mentally rolling my eyes.
--hey i'm just being honest, i thought you loved my honesty-- i could literally see her pout in my mind.

I just snickered, rolling my eyes again and block her out. As it quickly approached midnight the festivities came to an end, everyone went back to their homes.

....................

Its the night of coronation and my nerves were a wreck.

-- you can run away, become an assassin, torture and kill our mate and decapitate Alpha Blaze but a Crowning has you freaked-- Chan chided.

I ignored her comment at the same time Mike burst through my bedroom door ginning from ear to ear with a hand full of dresses.
"Guess who came to dress you?"
I raised a questioning eyebrow.
"Okay okay, well pick something so i can do your face and hair."

"You know sometimes i question your sexuality" i said as i picked a stunning blue dress and headed to the bathroom but turned and see his hand over his chest.
"You wound me gravely" he said actually sounding hurt but yet amused.
I came out 5 minutes later and he stared at me for what seem like an hour but was only 10 minutes.

A/N Liandras dress

"Damn! Are you sure you aren't my mate"
I rolled my eyes. "Goddess of course not, can you just do what you have to i am to be ready in half an hour"