chapter 2

I suddenly bolted up right as my vision adjusted to the bright lights, looking around the room as i realized i was in what seemed to be a hospital room.

"Easy now you have a few broken ribs and the gashes on your chest needed stitches also you have a dislocated ankle." he said in a stern yet some what gentle voice.

"W-who a-are you and w-where am i?" i asked in a voice that must have sounded like a croak.

"I'm the head of A-Force my name is Alec and your at head quarters"

"Whats A-force and w-when can i leave?" i asked with a some what more clearer voice

"Assassin Force and i can't let you leave but i would like for you to consider joining A-Force i would become your mentor and you would have a place to stay so what do you say Liandra?"he replied.
I gasp at the mention of my name which i don't remember telling him.

"how do you know my name" i asked as my heart pumped fear through my veins.

"no need to be afraid little one i am not here to hurt you and also i have done my research. I've been watching you for sometime and yet though you have not shifted your wolf is able to take control which makes you special and for 10 yrs you are strong i can help you become stronger" he said.
--you have no idea how special we are-- Chandra retorted.
--Chan your back i felt you slip away i'm sorry you were worn out-- i said grateful to feel her again.
-- i know Lilly also i think we should accept his offer remember what the goddess said we need to get stronger-- she said.

I sighed.

"ill do it but i want one thing in return" i said as i felt flames leap across my eyes.

"and whats that little one" he said with a poker face but i have a feeling he already knew my request.

"i want to see the Red Blaze pack taken down for what they did to my Pack" i said in a growl as my wolf and i merge together.

with a smirk on his face and the devil himself dancing in his eyes he said "it shall be done"

8 yrs later

Its been 8 yrs since i have joined the A-Force, and i'm currently 17. I have become the most cold hearted, feared and destructive Assassin in history. I am also known to be stronger than Alec himself. The name given to this once innocent and tenuous girl is,

Abaddon.

-------

I had just returned from a mission in Russia when i sensed a familiar scent coming up behind me. Turning in a swift movement and catching by his neck an agitated Mike whose been my friend and partner on couple missions through out the years, whom of which also studied under me. Sadly has yet to reach my level but is the only one good enough to be my partner.

"how do you do it Lilly, its frustrating failing for the last 5 yrs especially when i studied under you" he said in a somewhat straggled voice.

As i released him i said "tell me about it, you would have done better had you hidden your scent"

"You and i both know that's not true with you extremely heighten senses" he stated glaring at me.

-- he has a point Lilly so stop teasing the poor boy-- Chandra chastised me but i could hear the humor in her voice.

--he knows he'll fail but he tries any way he got spunk-- i said

-- that he does-- she laughed in return then resided to the back of my mind.

"So Lilly as your back from your mission and its also your 18th birthday do you want to hit the club later" he said but the gleam in his eyes already telling me that whether or not i wanted to he'd be dragging me along.

"you and i both know your not really giving me a choice... fine" i said rolling my eyes.

"you know me so well, be ready in 2 hours" he said faking tears and grinning like a Cheshire cat.

As we both saunter off in the directions of our rooms i had stopped at Alecs' to report in from my mission.

"It's always nice to see my favorite child. How have you been little one?" he said looking up from some files on the desk.
"Really Alec you saw me not 5 days ago, i'm your only child and i have been fine dad" i retort. I call Alec dad because he's been there for me and I'm the only Assassin he's mentored, but we both know he can't replaced my real dad.

"i know Lilly. Happy Birthday little one. I have another mission for you but we'll discuss in further details tomorrow so enjoy your night" he said as he got up and stepped around the table embracing me in a hug.

Returning it i said " i promise to hurt you and Mike one day for making me do this"

He let out a heart felt laugh ushering me out his office.

A hour later as i had just finished dressing in my usual black jeans but mixed with a red shirt instead of black, an overly excited Mike came barging in.
"why are you so excited it is my birthday not yours' after all" i said in a sigh but his smile didn't falter.

"yes that it is sugar thats why you are not wearing that tonight" the grin on his face only grew wider as i glared at him. If looks could kill he'd be at least 16 feet by now.
"if you want me to leave this room then this is what i'm wearing" i said making my way to sit on my bed but before i could reach i find myself being dragged toward my walk in closet.
"Oh trust me Lilly you will be changing and you will be leaving this room"

"you know if you weren't my friend you'd be dead by now rite" i said turning towards him
he gulped then said with a broad smile " yup thats why i'm taking advantage of being your friend knowing you wont kill me"

i raised a brow as of to say really before i sighed "fine just pick the damn outfit lets get this night over with".

---------
That night i had shifted on our way back from the club, having to jump out of the car. It wasn't as painful as i have been told but i guess that is because i have a high pain threshold. I've had so many broken bones it was a breeze. I was a stunning white wolf with my moons mark around my paw in black and at least 2 or 3 inches taller than an Alpha, i can also change my fur color among many other gift given to me.

I made my way to Alecs' office as i came to the door i saw Mike leaving with a file in his hand.

"Where your going this time?" i asked

" Romania" he said grinning like a child with candy but there was a glint in his eyes.

I simply nodded in response and headed in the office.

As i sat down Alec gave me a file.

Your destination: Colorado. Mission: gather any missing information and kill target.

Target : Alpha Cole SilverBlood of the SilverBlood pack .

Crime: Aiding enemy packs, human and wolf trafficking.

"You will also be attending classes, after this mission you can take a vacation. Do you understand you orders Abaddon?"

I stood bowing my head and replying "Yes Sir."

As i was almost out the door i heard him mumble "May the Moon be with you" causing me to smirk.
We had that little inside joke with me being the Goddesses chosen.

I went down to the weapons room and got my twin dagger, revolver, silver knuckles and many other of my little trinkets. I then headed down to the garage and got into my Ferrari 458, one of my many children from my 16 car collection heading to my mission. Turning on the radio to be blasted by Rev theory - i hear voices i smiled to myself let the games begin.