Chapter 20

Liandras P.O.V

Its been 3 days since the hunters attack and burial, i had my mate and my pack traning around the clock while i was working on battle strategies and other paper work.
To say i was exhausted was an understatement. I haven't spent much time with my mate and my wolf is restless.
I rest my head on the desk sighing when i heard a knock at the door.

"Come in"

I looked up to see my mate standing there hair still wet probably from his shower.

"Hey love we need to talk"

--thats never a good way to start a conversation-- Chan said getting worried.

"Umm okay, what about"

" i know with the attack and stuff you've been busy but i want to spend time with my mate and my wolf and i dont like that you are keeping yourself from us"

I sighed " I'm not keeping myself from you i just had alot of work to deal with"

He rounded my desk lifted me and placed me on his lap.
"Will you go on a date with me tonight" he said while kissing my shoulder.
I shivered with pleasurable tingles consuming my body.
"I'd love to" next thing i knew his lips covered mine hungry and raw with emotions.

"If this continue i may as well take you in this office" he said breathlessly.

I laughed and looked up and saw lust swimming in his eyes.
I leaned into his ear and whisper "tonight if i enjoy our date"
I saw a smile brighter than the sun on his face, he gave me hasty kiss before leaving.

I sat there and finished my work in a better mood and looking foward to the date.

Luciens P.O.V

After the promise my mate made me i left in search of Mike and Emmi to help me put it together.

Don't get me wrong its not just for the sex that's a bonus, i just want my mate to be happy and to relax.

After preparing and making a few calls Kylie, Emmi and i went to the mall to get my mate a dress for to night.

After shopping Emmi set everything in our room for my mate and told her to get ready for 4.

The hours went by slowly and my wolf was coming undone and his nerves making me all the more nervous.

................
A/N Luciens suit and date scenery at the top
.........

I was down stairs pacing with my wolf annoying the hell out of me.
When i turned and look to the top of the stairs my breath caught in my throat.

A/N Liandras outfit.
......................

As if she couldn't get anymore stunning. A vision of An Angel and A Demon made to perfection.

She descended the stairs trailing her hand down the rail stopping on the last step. I walked up taking her hand and pressing it my lips, looking up slowly i said;

"Wow your beauty if breath taking my love."

A red tint started to take hold of her cheek.
She whispered a small thank you.

We made our way outside to a black Aston Martin Vulcan.
After opening her door and ensuring she was inside i rounded the car and got in and made way to the restaurant.

On finally reaching the restaurant we made our way inside i heard a gasp and turned to see my mate with a hand over her mouth and shock written on her face.

I placed my hand around her hip and kissed her cheek. " I'm glad u like it love."

We went up to the attendant at the front and i gave him my name for the table i had reserved earlier.

We were led to our table and where sat an looked at the menu. After awhile the waiter came to take our orders. As we were waiting for our food i asked her " I'd like to know more about you"

"Okay well, like red and black, i like music, i don't have a preference for food, um you already know my parents are dead but i loved them dearly. Oh i also like action movies tho i don't watch them much."

I nodded. " what about blue" i asked sheepishly which made her laugh " of course i like blue too but only cause it looks good on you"she said winking at me. I chuckled feeling my ears get hot and told her about myself.
"What made you chose this place" she asked.

"Well i kinda had help from Mike, Emmi and Kylie, i wanted to take you someplace you would relax and you've never been."

"I love it Thank you" she then leaned forward and kissed me.
Finally the food had arrived so we ate enjoying the comfortable silence that had settle at the table.

When we had finished i paid the bill and we headed towards the beach, as it came into view i saw her cringe so i pulled the car over.

I turned to her and held her hand.
"I know you already had a beach date with your ex mate,

Her wolf growled cutting me off so i caressed her cheek with my free hand trying to relax her.

But I'm not him i won't hurt or betray you, i also happen to know you like the beach and i have a surprise for you"

After sometime she had relaxed and nodded so i started the car and continued on our way.

As we got out of the car and approached the water we stopped at the waters edge, i stood behind her and placed my arms around her waist and kissed her hair before placing my face in her neck.

As we stood there watching the sunset i reached in my back pocket and placed a chain around her neck.

A/N The Chain
...........
...

She jump a little at first, i turned her around to look at me. Taking both cheeks in my palms and caressing them i looked straight into her eyes.

"I LOVE YOU Liandra"