Chapter 21

Liandras P.O.V

" I LOVE YOU Liandra" my mate said.

I was drowning in the pound of my erratic heartbeat and my ecstatic wolf.

Managing to block them out i said " I LOVE YOU TOO Lucien."

I leaned forward as he lowered his head and i kissed him. I poured all my love into the kiss, it was passionate and raw.

After sometime we broke apart  breathing heavily, i turned back to the beach with his arms securely wrapped around my waist.

I stood there feeling content and ready to face anything as long as he is by my side.

"I liked my surprise, it was different thank you"

" I'm glad you liked it" he said kissing his mark making me shiver.

Moments later we decided to head back home.
..............

When we reached our room as soon as i closed the door he was attacking me with his lips which i returned happily.

Minutes later we were both breathing heavily. He started trailing kisses down my neck as i unbutton his shirt.

I felt my dress drop to the floor as he made his way back to my lips.

Before i knew it we both standing in front the bed naked and breathing heavily.

Taking my hand he laid me on the bed and hovered over me trailing kisses down my chest stopping to take my already hardened nipples suckling and taking them between his teeth causing a moan to escape my lips.

Trailing kisses back up to my lips i felt him position himself at my entrance.
Placing his hands at my hips i gasp feeling him enter me moving slowly at first then picking up pace.
Hitting my sweet spot repeatedly i grasp onto his bicep clawing at his arm as he kissed and nibbled my mark and jawline making my body fill with pleasurable sparks bringing me closer to my undoing.
He sped up going harder, us grunting and groaning until we both climaxed together in total bliss.

He laid by my side spooning me and kissing my forehead. "MINE" he said and i could feel his chest rumbled where i laid. "Yours" i said and peck his lips before we both fell asleep.
..........................

I woke feeling new, i tried to go to the bathroom but my mates arms just tightened around my waist.

I kissed him nibble on his jawline, he groaned and loosened his grip i jump out of his arms and ran to the bathroom leaving my mate cursing under his breathe.

When i had finish my business i went back and lay next to him. "Morning love" i said kissing his check.

He swatted me away turning his head the other way.
Pouting i said, " what did i do?"
"You got me all hot and bothered and left me" he grumbled.

I turned him over and straddled his hip feeling his member press against me. I kissed him rubbing up on his member and he groaned, before he could react i jump off and went to bathe and get dress.

"Sucks to be you" i said closing the bathroom door.

After we had gotten dressed i went to the gardens where i found  Kylie playing with flowers and surrounded by butterflies.

--she really is our little butterfly-- Chan said

That she is i said more to myself.
I walked up to her and scooped her up in my arms causing her to squeal.
Finally realizing its me she hugged "momma i nearly died don't do that"
" I'm sorry baby" " i wanted to talk to you about your birthday"
At the mention of her birthday her face lit up.