Chapter 24

The days has passed by and I've been having the Gamma watch by 2 assassin, they haven't found much yet but i have a feeling that something is about to happen soon.

Pushing that feeling aside i turned and kissed my mate on his nose causing him to groan and pull me tighter. "Get up Love we have things to do today" i said and he grumbled before moving after 5 minutes.

After we took a shower and dressed i went to check on Kylie only to see her still asleep. I headed towards the kitchen and made toast with eggs and bacon with fresh fruit. After i placed my mates on the table i kissed his temple and went to Kylies' room. I set the breakfast on the stand and kissed her forehead then tickling her. "Al-ri-ight mummy i-i-i-m u-p" she screamed in between breathes of laughter.

I laughed and handed her the breakfast "Morning Baby-girl, i want you to be good today i have to step out today for a little while" she nodded kissed my cheek and returned to her breakfast.

I went back to the kitchen and saw that my mate haven't eaten yet, as i open my mouth to ask why i was cut off, " don't even ask why i was waiting for you, i know you'll be busy today so i wanted to spend this little time with you" i smiled and nod my head and went to the table and sat on his lap. I sat there while he fed me and played with my hair when i got a message on my phone, i opened it;

unknown- we found something we'll meet you at A-Force.

"I have to go Love" i said and kissed him as i pulled back and held me tighter in placed. After a couple minutes he sighed and let me go. "Be safe please" he said.

"I will be back before you know it" i said throwing a smile over my shoulder while i headed out the door.

--Can we run there we haven't shifted in a while-- asked Chan
--Of course Chan--

I shifted and took off towards A-Force.

-- I miss this feeling-- Chan pouted in my mind making me laugh
-- I'm sorry, with everything that's happening we've been so caught up--
-- I know Lilly--

We reached A-Force within 30 minutes, i shifted back and headed to Alecs' office. upon arriving to his office i found the 2 Assassins there and the room thick with tension.

"Hey dad what's up with the mood in the room" i asked entering the room and closing the door behind me.
"Hey Little One, you may want to sit for the news your about to hear"

As i sat the Assassins handed me the file and as i read through the file i felt rage and anger peel from skin.
"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE BLOODY KIDDING ME!!!!!" I growled loudly and i saw the 3 people in the room cringed and bowed there heads.

-- I know you are upset, believe me i am too but you need to take hold of our anger-- my wolf said.
I took a few deep breaths thinking of my baby girl and my mate.
As if seeing i was approachable Alec came around the desk and held me.

"I can only imagine that this is hard; I cant say i know what your going through but you will get through this. This will not and can not break you" i nodded and felt tears threaten to leave my eyes.
"Thank you for the file i still need you to follow him around for a couple more days but if a job come in you can always get someone else to shift with you."

They said their thanks and left, i hugged my dad and told him about the celebration for Kylie making him promise to be there.

I shifted and ran back home but decided to stop by the lake to think and clear my mind. After sitting there for half hour i mind linked Mike to meet me by the lake.

Within five minutes Mike approached the clearing we both shifted to human form and i told him what had been found.
"So let me see if i understand this Alpha Shaynes' Gammas' name is Storm and he is not only Coles' (first mate) brother but he's also working with the hunters meaning he's most likely out for revenge" Mike said with anger lacing his tone.
"And not only that you also think there is something fishy with Shaynes' Mate" i nodded.

"what do you suggest i do with all this" i asked

"Oh the mighty Queen has ask council of ol ye peasant" he said breaking out in laughter.
I smacked his head "i'm being serious you goof, i can't do anything about Shaynes' Mate but i need answers from Strom but Kylies' birthday is tomorrow"

"well he doesn't know we are on to him so we could just wait till after Kylies' birthday" he suggested.

"Okay and Thank you, now i need to head back i have preparations to finalize and congrats dude i better be a God Mother." i said hugging him.

"how'd you know?" he asked with pure shocked plastered on his face.
I tapped my noise and he groaned "curse you white wolf" we both started laughing and headed back to my house.

As Mike and i approached the garden i saw my butterfly riding around on my mate in wolf form like he was a horse, we stopped dead and busted out laughing.

"Mommy!!!" i heard Kylie scream and through hooded eyes blurred with tears i saw her got off and ran towards me.

"Hey Butterfly" i said planting a kiss on her cheeks as i swooped her off the ground with a still Dieing of laughter Mike next to me.

I felt my mate come up behind me encircling his arms to my waist sending sparks where he touched. I walked inside with my mate next to me and my butterfly in my arms meeting Emmi at the door way, "you may want to get your Mate i think he's running out of oxygen by now"

She laughed and groaned before heading in the direction of Mikes' laughter.

As we entered we headed towards the couch. "Mommy can we go for pizza and maybe the movie please" Kylie said fluttering her lashes at me.

My mate and i laughed, " in an hour or so i have work in the office to finish up" i kissed her forehead and she nodded.

"Your leaving me already" my mate pouted.

I giggled and kissed him, " I'll be back soon Love" he groaned and nodded and i went up stairs to finalize things for tomorrow.

...........1 hr and 5 minutes later...............

"Kylie we'll be leaving without you" i shouted from the door way.
I heard pounding tiny foot steps heading my way, " i'm coming mommy don't leave me"

My mate started laughing, "we weren't leaving you baby girl mommy was just teasing"

She pouted looking as adorable as ever and we headed to the car.

We didn't even went to watch a movie we spent the night eating pizza and driving around.

By the time we had reached home it was just after midnight so we took Kylie to her room and both kissed her head.

"Good morning butterfly and Happy Birthday" my mate and i both said leaving to head to our room where we fell into a peaceful slumber wrapped in each others arms.