Chapter 30

I woke that morning and stretch my sore limbs i headed to the bathroom to get ready for the long day i had ahead. After i finished dressed i ran into the bedroom and jumped on my mate still asleep.

He let out a groan before rolling placing him on top of me, he began to tickle me and me being me couldn't help but laugh "o-o-okay i-i'm so-sorry" after a while he stopped and gave me a kiss.

"I'm heading to A-Force with Kylie are you coming or staying" i asked him.

"I'm going to stay you have some paper work in your office to finish up so i'll take care of it" he said laying his head on my chest.

"Well aren't you sweet" i said combing my fingers through his hair and felt a rumbling in his chest. After 30 minutes of just laying there a tiny knock came from the door before it opened. 

"Morning Mommy and Daddy, can we see Grandpa?" Kylie said as she pouted placing her hands under her chin. I got up and sat at the edge of the bed while my mate still laid there.
My mate started to laugh and me myself had to hold in my laughter.
"of course butterfly we'll go after breakfast" i said not mentioning the fact that we were already going.

she squealed jumping up and down before dragging me towards the kitchen.

After i had breakfast with my butterfly and my mate, Kylie and i left my mate heading to my office as we headed outside. 

"how would you feel about riding mummy" i asked Kylie as i had felt the need to run.
she nodded her head fervently so i shifted and she climbed abroad holding on tightly and off we went.

When we arrived i went straight to the meeting room with Kylie still on my back. when she got on her feet i shifted right outside the door, i pushed the double doors and walked in. As we walked in Alec rose from his seat and took Kylie with him out of the room so i took my seat and we got down business.

After a hour or so i learned that they want to move A-Force onto my territory and serve under my name officially. Though we work together we haven't decided if it was temporary to permanent so i agreed.

.....................................................................

After about spending 3 hours at A-force i mind linked Kylies' 3 guards to take her back to the territory.
When they had picked her up i shifted and went for a run.

I loved this feeling of being free and being able to connect and talk to animals. At first it freaked me out but then it became a natural feeling.

After sometime i stopped by a  ledge looking out across the land when suddenly the air went stiff and the animals went quiet which is never a good sign.

I stood up in wolf form looking back to the forest and i felt at least 15 hunters presence but before i could do anything i was struck with 5 darts. I started feeling woozy but shook it off and i took a step forward i was shot with another 3 darts, my vision started to blur before darkness came and i felt my body topple to the ground.

Luciens' P.O.V

It's been 6 hours since my mate left and i have tried mind linking her but i couldn't which was starting to worry me so i sent 3 assassins that arrived yesterday to look for her.

'Mike i need your help' i said through mind link.

Moments later Mike came in and asked what i needed so i explained that Liandra has been gone for 6 hours with out contact and we both agreed that's not like her.

30 minutes later the assassins came back to inform us that she was taken.
My wolf growled loudly inside my head i felt like i was on the edge of shifting.

"calm down man you can't find her if you have a force shift" Mike said trying to calm me.

"Calm down, really Mike you forget i have been where she is and you saw how i came here what do you think they will do to her?" i growled with my wolf on the surface.

He look to the floor, " I know man but if i know Liandra and i do this won't phase her just believe in her. I'll have the warriors prepared and some looking for her"

With that he left an i slumped down in the chair.

-- we have to find her Lance we just have to--

--and we will and we'll make sure that they pay for this-- he growled in response.

................................................................................

The days went by and still my mate was nowhere to be found and everyday i felt like i was losing piece of my sanity. 8 days she has been missing, 8 days we have been searching and in those 8 days a picture or video would arrive of mate either being tortured of experimented on and in everyone she was either smirking or unconscious.

I mean with everything happening to her my little spit ball of fire wasn't giving up so neither was i.

I had just came in from looking for her when Kylie wanted to watch television, she would cry how much she missed our Lilly. So here i am laying with her on the floor when i felt a tug in my mind.

'hi handsome how's my butterfly and mate' the sickly sweet voice of my mate said 

'we are okay but were the hell are you?' i asked
' awe i knew you missed me but anyway i'm north west of the territory. The base is located underground in an oval shape there are 2 levels, i plan on busting out tomorrow at exact 12 when they take me to do more experiments so get all the warriors and be ready we are ending this tomorrow'

Before i could reply the link was cut off so i mind link the pack warriors and relayed the information and took Kylie to bed.

I'm coming for you love and when i get you back ain't no way you're leaving me again i thought to myself.