Chapter 9

When i headed down stairs that morning for breakfast everyone turned and stopped what they were doing and bowed to me.
"There's there's no need to bow to me. Mike, Jason and Shaella i'll need you to help me train the rogues we leave after breakfast" Jason and Shaella bowed causing me to roll my eyes while a grinning Mike tried to hold a snicker.

Jason was 6'1 with green eyes and sandy hair where as Shaella was 5'6 with brown hair and eyes being slim built but busty.

............

After breakfast we headed to the weapons room to gear up, after that we headed to the garage. We took 2 cars Jason and i in one and Mike and Shaella in the other.
I trust no one but Mike to drive my baby tho i had to punish him couple times for wrecking my babies.

We arrived at the East clearing and was shocked at how many rogues turned up. About roughly 500 by the looks of it and they were already lined up and ready for training.

" its a good thing the clearing in wide enough cause i didn't expect this turn out" Mike said still with shock over his face.

" As you all must know my name is Liandra Serenity i am the Moon Goddesses chosen. I will not call my self your Queen for i have not yet earned that right. If any of wish to step out of this fight you may do so now"

I waited for 5 minutes and as no one moved i continued " well then, the 3 individuals you see behind me are my colleagues they are also Assassins and will help with training you to reach our level within the next 2 months. Those who have nowhere to stay i will talk to the elders on finding you residents. Training starts 7 and will go until the last wolf drops. Time is limited and i will need to push you beyond your limit. Are you all ready for this?"

"Yes Regina/Queen" they all said loudly causing me to huff.

" we'll start with 50 laps around the clearing then I'll divide you up to work on different skills now GO!"

As they were into there 13th lap 100 more wolf came to join.
"You are late join the rest we will talk after"

They nodded and ran to join the rest.

Hours went by and the wolves seemed exhausted. "Take 10 minutes to hydrate and i would like to have a word with you after."

After 15 minutes all the wolves were back in the clearing as they settled i then spoke. " Those of you who have not heard my story will have the opportunity of hearing it now and after you can decided where you still want to fight in this war or you want to leave"

So i told them all the story of how i grew up, my packs history and what happened on my 6th birthday and how i escaped from Blaze pack on my 10th yr and my 8 yrs as an Assassin.
When i was finished Jason and Shaella and the rogues were shock, angry, impressed and sad all at once.
None of the rogues decided to leave and i felt thankful.

"I have told you all my story but there is something i would like to ask of you."
As they were silent i continued, " i would like to make the 600 wolves here today into one pack".

They were few murmurs and then 5 Alpha Rogues stood and gave me control of there pack and everyone else agreed.

Out of the middle of crowd a wolf stood " what will we be called Regina?"

I smiled "well i told you my old pack was called Luna gifted. Luna being Latin for moon and as some of you call me Regina which is Latin for Queen, i was thinking why not call it Reginas' pack.

They all agreed. Training was over for the day and the wolves with no home resided withing the 5 Alpha rogues that were present.

The 4 of us made our way back to head quarters. After i talked to the elders they said i could use to old castle North of the town that was owned by the previous Queen centuries upon centuries ago.
Its able to house thousands of wolves being as the territory is huge.

That night there was knock on my door "come in"
"I'm so proud of you little one" he said walking in and hugging me.
"Thank you dad"
I heard him sniffle which caused me to giggle, never have i seen him cry.
"Have a good night little one you have training in the morning" with that he kisses my forehead and left closing the door behind him

The morning came and the day ended just as quickly the days blew by but the progress they were making was tremendous.

After training we all gathered in the clearing much like yesterday, " from now on we will be using the castle territory in the North of AHQ (Assassin Head Quarters), as there are 5 alphas i would like your wolves that you use for border patrol to combine and become one team. The territory is fairly large, also as you are already Alphas i will not take your position instead you will remain Alphas of your pack"

I waited to see if there was any discussion, as there wasn't any i continued " for the rest who are not appointed to a pack i appoint my best friend Mike as your Alpha although he will hold 2 titles, the other one being my beta until i find and trust someone enough to take care of you all. If there are no objections we can make our way there now to sort out living arrangements."

So we headed off to our new home so to speak.

As we finished settling in and cleaning up the place, i divided the territory into sections. There were 10 sections but at the moment only 6 occupied. Each section can hold up to 300 wolves but for the moment only holding 100 each. Everyone turned in that night probably beyond exhaustion.

Later the next morning i had decided to cancel training. Instead i held a meeting to organize border patrol and housing for mated pack members and being to night as a full moon we would be doing a welcome ceremony to officially all become a pack.

After the meeting some of the pack went to town to gather food supplies.
After the preparations and all have been done made, we all gathered in the middle of the territory and waited for the moon to reach its zenith.

In a matter of minutes the moon began to glow and the Moon Goddess stood before us and we all bowed.

"Stand my children. Tonight we are gathered here to bind you all as one. I have looked into your hearts and i have seen that you are all loyal and for that you have my gratitude.
And you my daughter i am proud that i have chosen you, you are in every way the right chose. After this war your journey has not yet ended, and yet your victory is ensure don't be cocky the spoils of war are great and outcomes can change.
I now bind you all together and you shall bare the mark to your Queen."

With that her white light covered us all and a mark glowed on everyone's shoulder. The mark of the Queen

 The mark of the Queen