chapter 1

Love qoute
" to love that's nothing, to beloved that's something but to love and be loved that's everything"  T.Tolis

6 year later .

"Mommy, mommy" my five year old daughter  came Into my room screaming my name.

"Yes sweet heart" I ask with a smile

" I maid a drawing of you and daddy" she said with a smile.

When I heard that a tear fell from my eyes when  I remember about Brian. It has been six  years Since I saw him. But every day I look at Banda she reminds me so much of him  she looks exactly like him black hair blue eyes and she has his same pair of dimples. She even has his  stubborn attitude. The only thing she has for me is my caring  personally.

" mommy "  I was snapped out of my thoughts by my daughter's voice.

"Yes muffin" I answered

" I was asking why are you crying" she  ask with a worried expression on her face.

" OH baby I wasn't crying" I lie and  wiped my cheeks with the back of my hand.

  "something fell  in my eyes from the ceiling" I sy with a smile

" are you sure"  she ask with an  expression that say she wasn't convinced.

" yes muffin. why don't we got get some ice cream huh" I ask to lighten the mood

" yeah  let's go" my daughter yell and    sprinted  off.

" Don't run and mine you hurt your self"  I shouts

"Okay" she yell back

I walk  down the  stairs  along with  branda,  took my car key and went out.

" Maria don't cook this after noon and  please tell  Rosemary to please  tidy Brand's bed for me please. Thank you."

I headed to my car and drove of. my house is big but not mansion big and I have money but I am not  rich like my fiancee who I haven't seen in six years.

  AT THE ICECREAM SHOP

"which one do you want muffin" I ask my confused 5 year old.

" I don't know there's so much to choose from" she said still looking for an icecream flavour to choose

" what is you favourite cake"

"Chocolate" she said with happy eyes

" so do you want chocolate ice cream" I ask

" yes" she said jumping up and down

" okay" I said

"Can I have a chocolate and cookie and cream ice cream please" I smiled at the young lady in front of me. I  paid for the icecreams and we sat down at one of the  tables  outside

"  be careful try not to mess up your clothes alright muffin"

" okay mom" she answered with her mouth full.

" And please don't talk with your mouth full"

After eating ice cream we ate at a restaurant and headed back home.My baby was seated in the back  seat  fast asleep. She look just like Brian when she asleep. After putting her to bed I went to my room and took a warm shower.  It's early   spring but it's isn't cold at the moment. 

After taking a shower I went right to bed I didn't even realize when I drift off into a deep slumber. 

Hey guys hope you like  this chapter. Please vote and comment on this chapter.

Peace love and guidance.

Audiboo.😋😎