chapter 10

Anna's pov

I can't believe that I confess my feelings towards Brian. I feel sort of relief that I did but I also feel embarrass.

at the dinning table

"Muffin" I said to branda while putting pasta on her plate

"Yes mom"

"How was your day at the fair"

"It was great daddy and I had so much fun"

"That good to hear I guess you two are getting along pretty well."

"Yes we are,  he is very kind and caring"

"Thanks Brian for taking care of my baby"

"No problem and remember she is mine too so I would never let anything happen to her." He said while smiling towards me, at that moment I blush a little. Why does he have this effect on me. I ask myself in my head.

After that we finished dinner in silence.

"Come Branda go up stairs take your shower and  go to bed muffin"

"Okay mom bye dad"

"Bye  my princess sweet dreams" he said  to her then turn to me

"I didn't mean to make you embarrassed about admitting your feeling toward me  earlier am sorry"

"You don't need to apologize I wanted to admit my feeling anyways"

"Okay am still sorry"

"It's okay"

"Baby"

"...........Y-yes "

"I want you back in my live please baby sometimes  when I go home i can't even sleep, even when I go to the office sometime i can't concentrate on my work. Baby please I really want you back fully in my life as my  wife."

"Brian I... um ..we" I stammered unable to comprehend what is happening here now.

"You don't need to answer now but please think about it and let me know your answer soon baby please" he states in a pleading tone.

"Okay I will" as I was about to close the door  Brian lips crave mine in a passionate and hungry kiss.

I pull  away for air then he attached my lips once more.
We stayed like that for a couple of seconds or minutes I wasn't sure because I was caught up in the moment.

When he pull away I realize that there was a bulge in his pants that sends panick right through my entire body.

"Um I really need to go to bed so I will see you later." When I was trying to close the door again he held on to my wrist and pull me back to him.

" Why are you fighting  this Anna?, why and you trying so hard to resist me. I know you want me remember we once live together and we always had sex so don't pretend  that  you don't want me. I know  you do baby so stop resisting me." He states

Then my idiotic mine had to trigger and let me say something really stupid and obvious.

"How do you know when I want you"

" It easy really because when you want me you bite your lips you breathing is heavy and unbalance"

"You really now be better than I know myself "

"Yes baby, that is why we should be together  physically, mentally,emotionally, psychologically, and socially. We should be together forever"

"Brian I don't know what to say"

"Don't say anything yet okay, am going to go now bye baby"

"Bye"

He left giving  me a  peck on the lips

Hey guys hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment on this book.

Peace love and guidance.

Audiboo😎😋