chapter 3

Brian's pov

I was going to see my sister it has been awhile since I saw my little sister again so I am on my way to see her.

10 minutes later.

When I arrived i saw a car park outside her house  the car looks so familiar  but I just couldn't make out where I say that car before.  Maybe she has a visitor.

So I walked into  and heard laughter and that laugh I also heard that laugh before....   but where. when I enter the living room all laughter stop and I am face to face with none other than  my fiancee Anna Rushmore.

"Anna" I couldn't hide the surprise and shock in my voice.

"Brian" she looks at me like she is looking at a ghost.

"What are you doing here" my sister ask with her voice sounding furious.

Ouch

"Uh.. um.. I came to look for you its been awhile since I saw you and I wanted to see  how you were doing" I answered

"Well as you can see am fine" she snap still shooting imaginary bullets  at me but I simple ignored her.

"Anna it's been what six, seven, eight years how are you? how have you been?"

"Well.. um.. I have been good and doing gre.. great." She stammered a little

"Well that good to hear"

"How have you been" she ask

"I've been good loaded with work and all of that but I ..uh.. am good"

"that good to hear" she repeated.

"Well am gonna leave you two love birds to talk....so see ya"  Elizabeth exited the room.

"Anna I have been searching for you where have you been"

"At home"

"No you sold that house why?"

"I don't know...... you left me I had so much memories in that house so I decided to sell it to get rid of some of the pain that I was feeling." She said

"Anna I am so sorry I knew later  that you were not the one that kiss him he was the one forcing himself onto you. After I found out the truth I was searching for you but you just dissappear from Earth"

"Well it's a little to late now"

"Oh..... so I guess you have somebody else I supposed"

"No!" She exclaimed "no at all" she answered

"Good cause I want you back in my life" I said sincerely

"Brian that is impossible" she said without looking into my eyes.

"Why not" I ask afraid of the answer that will come.

"Brian you left me and accused me of  cheating and after six years you want be back? am sorry but that is  very impossible"I went towards her saying.

"Anna look me  into the eyes and tell me you don't want me back" I said to her she look at me and then to  her watch.

"Brian I have to go it's  2:30 and I have to pick up Branda from school" she said with a panicked voice

"Who the hell is Branda" I ask this  situation just keeps on  getting confusing.

But in stead of answeing me she just looked at the floor and playing  with her fingers. She always does that when she is nervous.

"Anna answer me" I said a little annoyed by her silence

" she is.. she .. she is your daughter" she said at that moment I was lost for word ,I have daughter.

Hi guys hope you like this book so far remember to vote and  comment on this book thank you
Peace love and guidance

Audiboo😉😎