chapter 5

The following morning

Brian's pov

I can't believe that I saw my fiancee yesterday and my sisters house. I couldn't even believe that after every thing that I have done to her she still gave me her number.  I got up took out my suit for work and went into the bathroom to take a long hot bath.

32 minutes later.

I am at work staring out my window thinking about her until I was disturbed unfortunately by a knock on the door.

" come in" I said clearly annoyed.

" Mr. Parker" my  personal assistant  said.

"Yes" miss Moriss

" Uh you have a meeting with the board cheerman in the conference room in  15 minutes " she said in a professional voice.

" okay thank you"

With that she close the door behind her and left. I grab my phone and check the time before heading  to the conference room.

When I  arrive at the conference room it was just me and my personal assistant. So I  thought of a way  I could keep myself occupied and then I had an idea.

I took out my phone and started typing.

"  good  morning love😙"

" Brian "

"Who else  how are you doing "

"Am okay"

"How is my daughter"

"She is good, she's at school"

" l want  to take you and Brand out for dinner tonight"

" I don't think that's a good idea"

"Why not" I said with confusion on my face.

" I did not tell her that I saw you yesterday and I am afraid to tell her"

"Why"

" can we talk about this later"

"Sure but I want to see you in person"

"Okay fine"

"Meet me at my company at 3:30"

"Okay"

"Bye love"

She did not answer when I called her love. This is just great

3:33

"Brian"  the text read

"Yes my love"

"I  am out side" I got up and look outside my office window. Her  car was parked beside mine. I smirk.

"Oh yes I will be right there" I toon up my car keys and left.

I didn't know that time flew by so fast. I took up my things and told my personal assistant and my security that I was out for the day. When  I  reached outside I saw her standing beside her car.

I walk over to her car and gave her a hug  and a kiss on the cheek. she look a little startled but soon recover and hug me back.

"Are you okay" I had to ask

"Yes am fine"

"Okay let us go into my car and talk"

"Okay"

In the car

"Yes, so back to the conversation we had on the  phone why can't I take you guys out for dinner tonight"I questioned.

" I don't know" she pause  "I  haven't Even told her about you yet and just telling her that her father  that she hadn't seen it  5 years is taking us out for dinner  tonight is just to much for her... how do you think she will feel?"

  "To be  honest I didn't  thought about that" I answered honestly.

"Then maybe you should" she snap.

"Okay since I can't take you guys out can I visit sometime" I ask hoping she would say yes.

"Yeah sure but you have to make me know first  so that i can  tell Branda your coming over"

"Yea no problem"

"Okay see you around"

"Wait aren't you gonna give me you address"

No" she says and pulled the car door. I grip her wrist and she snap her gae towards me.

"Please" I plead

"Fine" she sigh. " 312 willows  street"

"Thanks" I smiled at her.

"No problem"

When see said that I wanted to kiss her good bye but It looks like she knew what I was thinking and she rush out of the car.  I love when she does that.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment on this book.

Peace love and guidance.

Audiboo.😋😎