chapter 9

In the morning

Brian's pov

Today I will be taking out Branda to the  fair. I hope it will be a successful day, because I want  to get to know her better and I want to have a close relationship with her. I am on my way to pick  her up. I knock on the door and Anna answer it.

"Hey" she greeted

"hi"I answered and gave her a smiled

'Muffin"  she called for branda

"Yes mom" she yell.

"Daddy is here for You"  she said while waiting for her to respond.

"Coming" Branda yell

"So get you stuff" she  told her. "He is in the living room waiting for you"

"I'll be right there"

"Okay...... take care of my muffin now.  please don't let her eat chocolate before lunch time and please don't let her ride that bull thing  and the   merry go round  always makes her get sick........oh  she has extra clothes in her bag pack in case she messes up the one she is wearing and please bring her back before dinner"

"Yes Mam I hear everything you said don't worry she will be fine."

"Ready daddy" Branda ask.

"Ready princess" I say and held her tiny hand.

"See you later mom"

"See you later muffin"

"Take care of her now, if not don't come back to this house...... unless you are ready to die." She add.

"Nothing will happen to her you worry to much" I say and kiss her cheeks which makes her jump a little.

"I have to be worried she is  my one and only child" she answered me with a  duh  tone.

"Okay bye muffin be careful now" she was and kiss her forehead.

"Bye mom i will"

"Aren't you gonna tell me bye as well" I ask.

"Bye Mr parker" she say with a sigh

"Bye Mrs parker" I say with a smirk

"We are not even married"

"Not yet"

"Just go" she say and pushes me towards the door.

"Okay bye see you later" Branda said.

She shut the door and I Help Branda into the car and fasten her  seat belt.

At the fair.

"princess what do you want us to do first"  I ask  my excited five year old.

"Um I don't now their are so many rides" she pout.

"Just choose one you want to go on first because we are gonna go on every ride"

really" hw eyes light up immediately.

" yes except from the bull thing okay........what is the bull thong. "

"I don't know I think she means the bull which is right over there." She says pointing to a ride which contains a bull and cushions to soften he blow when the person falls off it. Ana is right this is not safe for Branda to ride.

"So which one" I ask.

"That one" she was pointing towards the corassell

"okay princess let's go"

"I put her on a pony and I sat on a tiger"

"Hold on princess"

"I will"

"Yeah this is so amazing" she said while laughing

We were having  much fun

Lunch time

"Princess what do you want to eat for lunch"

"Um, can we go to burgershack"

"Yeah sure let go and when were done eating we are going to head back home" I told her

"Oh okay"

Later that evening

"Thank dad for bring me to the fair, I had so much fun"

"Your welcome princess"

" Thank you for taking care of my muffin"

"Your welcome also"

"Are you staying for dinner"

"Um, yeah why not"

"Am not pressuring you if you don't want to then don't I just ask because I know it would mean a lot to branda an-"

"And you"

"What"

" know you invited me to stay because you also wants me around"

"No that not true"

"I know you Anna and I can tell when  you are lieing, don't forget that you are a bad lier"

" Okay fine I miss you so what is it a crime" When the words left her mouth she held her head down with embarrassment.  I am so glad that she add the fact  that she misses me.

"No its not a crime because I miss you too"

"So are you staying" she ask with a smile

"Yeah"

"Okay am gonna help  Maria set  the table.....if you want to spend time with Branda, her room is upstairs second door to the left"

"Okay thanks"

"No problem"

I went into Branda's bedroom and kept her company until dinner was ready.

Hi guys hope you like this book so far.
I hope you vote and comment on this book and please don't comment anything bad on this bad.
Peace love and guidance

Audi😎😉