chapter 21

Anna's pov

After  a few hours of crying and breathing exercises I finally cool off and went down stirs and told Maria to make dinner because I wasn't feeling well. I look at the clock and it reads 5:23pm.

I went into the bathroom  to take a shower. I strip and turn on the top and went into  the tub and relax. When I was don't i tie a robe around my body and went into to my bed room.

I went into the closet to  take out somthing to put on when my bedroom door burst open.

"Mommy!!!"

"Hey muffin, had a great day?"

"Yes daddy and I had so much fun, we went to the movies, a fancy restaurant and we went to the mall but I didn't like it  because a woman was-" Brian cover Branda's mouth and whisper something in her ears and then she went completely silent.

"Princess let Rosemary help you take your bath"

" Okay daddy" she jumped and skip to her room.

"Hey love how was your day" he ask I can't tell him what happened today because he will get anger and all that and trust me you don't want to get him angry. EVER.

"Um it was good, I read and watch tv" I smiled

"Thats sounds interesting " he states at my face.

"  Are you okay. Your eyes are red and puffy.  Have you been crying."

"Am fine so How was your day" I ask

"It was good Branda and I had fun but it wasn't the same without you" he said and gave me a quick  kiss.

"Aww did you miss me?" I tease

"Totally"he say and Leaned in and kiss me. The kiss was slow at first be then it turn into a rough and dominant one. He pulled me closer to him and my hands moved to his hair and pulled it, he groan into my mouth and then we pulled apart for air.

I was breathing heavily and so was he. He look into my eyes and then smirked.

"What!?"

"Nothing" he said and then rest his forehead on mine. "You are so beautiful. you know  that"

"So I have heard" I said while wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him
Then our lips was connected once again. In the middle of the kiss Brian untie my robe, exposing my naked body. He then run his hands inside of the robe.

"Holy fuck your naked"    

"Yeah I just had a bath"

"Omg your so beautiful" he said a began kissing  me once again. While kissing me he held on to my breast squeezing then earning a moan from me. He then trails kisses down my troat then biting on my neck probably leaving marks.

"Brian we can't do this brand-" I was  cut off my Brian's kiss

"Don't worry she won-"

"Mommy daddy what are you doing"

"Shit"we we both say in unison

"What is shit" Branda ask with her little voice

"Baby thstv is  a bad word that children doesn't use. its a naughty word" I explained to her

"If it is naughty why are you guys  saying it?" She ask again oh god

"Baby it was a slip of the tongue it won't happen again"
Brian explained

"Okay" Branda says

"Hey muffin Can you bring me a glass of water please" I ask

"Okay" She said and walk away.  When she was out of sight I tie back my robe and went into the closet and put on a black underwater with a matching bra with a  simple black dress with white pokodots on it.

"I can't wait to rip those off of you tonight" Brian says as he exited my bedroom.

"Brian you are soon naughty" I exclaimed and he reentered my room.

"You know you like when I am naughty, especially when I whisper naughty things to you as I fuck the living hell out of you"

My mouth gape open like a dead fish

"Your a cave  man" I state and shook my head.

"I know. i am your cave  man"

I push past him and went into the kitchen. I looked at the time and it says the 7:37pm. I went to the kitchen and started to set the table first dinner. When the table was set, the dinner was served We sat  and ate in silence  through the whole dinner. After that Branda went to bed so it was just me and brian.

"I still can't believe your leaving  tonight and you will be gone for two weeks"

"Please don't miss me too much"

"I'll try" I states

" I  love you Anna" brain said

I smiled at him" I love you too" he stood up and walk towards me slowly and I did the same. When we are centimeters away he hold me my the waist and connects his lips to mine. Our lips move in sync it was slow and passionate. We we pulled away we Brian's phone began to ring.

"Hello adams" he listens for a few seconds before replying.

"Okay I will be on my way" then he ended the call.

"I have to go my flight is in 30 minutes"

"Okay be careful"  I said and hug him.

"What a pity"

"What"

" i didn't get to fulfill my promise" he groan

"What promise" I ask

" the promise where I get to rip that dress of you." I gasp

"Go Brian iu will be late for the flight"

"I will love i will" I pulled away  from the hug and gave him a quick kiss. When he pulled away he Hug me once again and then left.

I release my breath I didn't know I was holding and then Went back to the kitchen. To do the dishes. When I was done i was heading upstairs to go to bed when the house phone rang.

"H-Hello" I stutter

"Hi  love" this voice  doesnt sound life Brian.  Oh no its Cole.

"Cole?" I ask

" the one and only" he said. I could just picture that smirk that is on his  face right now.

"Cole how many times do I have to tell you to stop bothering me?"

"Love lis-"

" What part of don't call me that don't you fucking understand cole" I try to keep my voice down.

"Mommy" I looked around to branda looking at me with worry plastered all over her face. Great just freaking great.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter
Please vote and comment on this chapter

Peace love and guidance.

Audiboo😎😉