chapter 26

Anna's pov

I woke up in  the same sounding I was last time. My stomach was grumbling. I look at the corner of the room and then i saw Brian sleeping on one of the visitor chairs.
I didn't want to wake him so i stood there looking at the ceiling.

"Mrs parker your awake? How are you feeling." The doctor ask. I didn't even hear when he came in.

"Am fine" I smiled at him.

"That's good to hear. Do you remember anything that happened  yesterday"

"Not really I only remember crying and screaming" I answered.

"Anna" Brian stood up and walk towards me. "Are you okay"

"Yes am fine"

"Babe am so, so sorry" Brian began to cry.

"It's okay it not your fault" I wipe the tears from his cheeks.

"Yes it is I should not have left, if only I had known"

"Brian it's okay" my mine flash back to branda.
"Brian where is Branda now"

"I- I don't know i have men working on it and my private investigator say that he is not hard to fine so hopefully we will blind her tonight."

"Oh my poor baby" a sob escapes my lips

"Shh it okay Anna it okay"

"Doctor when can I get out of here" I ask

"You will be discharge tomarrow"

"Can I go now?"

"No. We have some more test to do and we need the result before you can leave." The doctor said and then the Brian phone rang.

He picked it up and then there was a slit pause then Brian said.

"If you touch a strand of hair on her head I will kill you" then the person laugh and ended the call.

"Who was that" I ask

"It's cole he has Branda and he treated to kill Branda if I don't meet him tomarrow at noon."

"I want to come with you."

"No it will be too dangerous"

"Bullshit I want to come with you its my daughter your talking about you know" I shout

"I know but-" 

"But nothing whether you like it or not I am coming with you. Doc will I be discharged my then?"

"Yes"

" good"

"Well I have to go to see my other patients I'll see you to narrow"

"Okay" I say and stood up

"What are you doing"

"Packing" I say in a duh tone. When I finish pack I put my bag on one of the chairs. And sat back on my bed and sigh. My vagina is sore but I the pain is nothing I can't manage.

"Tired" Brian ask and I nod

"So sorry for what happened t-"

"Please don't remember me about what happened that night and it's not your fault"

"But i still fell responsible fo-" I cup his cheek and kiss him

"Babe it's not your fault"

"When I put my hands on Cole he won't live to see a next day"