chapter 32

Ryan pov.

I was in the room with Anna talking and waiting for Beth  to wake up.  Then the doctor came in.

"Hello I am doctor Evans." He say and put out his hands to shake it.

"Am Ryan Knight" I say and shook his hand.

"Mrs Knight husband right. " He ask

"Yes"  i say and smiled.

"Congratulations! " he smiled at me.

"Thank you" I say and smiled back. When some nurses came into the room.

"Can you excuse us we would like to clean her up." The nurse said.

"Sure." Anna and I exit the room and went into the hallway.

"Am going to Branda and Brian's ward for a little bit. Want  to come along." I ask.

"If you want"  She say with a shrug.  We we went over to the elevator  and went to visit them.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥.

After hour talking to carefree Branda and a lifeless Brian, we left the hospital to go freshen up.

Anna pov

I went home, took a bath and went to bed. What a day I thought to myself then I let the darkness consume me.

Two days later.

Beth is finally discharged from the hospital and so is Branda. Ryan took her home while i took home Branda.

Everything in my life is coming back to normal. Branda's leg will come out of cast next month. I am releaved.

Finally.

Brian is still in hospital, and he is still in coma. I can't wait for him to wake up. I love him so much and I miss him too.

I am currently in the kitchen making lunch while rosemary and Branda is in the game room playing game. My phone started to vibrate signaling that I am getting a call.

I wipe my hand on the kitchen towel and took up my phone and answering the call.

"Hello"

"Hello good afternoon is this miss Ann Rushmore." Someone ask.

"Yes who is this" I ask

" I am miss Bennet am calling from St Peter's hospital" she sat in a polite tone.

"Okay... What is wrong."

"Your fianceè just woke up ma'm and he is asking for you." The lady said.

Oh my god I cant breath. He is finally awake and asking for me. This is perfect. Calm down Anna... Calm down.

"Ma'm....ma'm!" I snap out of my thoughts.

"Y-yes am hear."  I stutter

"As I was saying your husband wants to see you immediately."

"Okay I will be there soon."

"Okay ma'm have a nice afternoon" then the line went dead.

"Rosemary!!!!" I yell.

"Yes mam" she says walking down the stairs.

"Am going to the hospital. Brian is finally up. Can you finish making lunch please.

"Of course ma'm"

"Branda!!"

"Yes mommy" Branda voice echos as she ran down the stairs.

"Muffin daddy is awake do you want to see him?" I ask.

"Oh my gosh really." She ask.

"Yes muffin" I smiled down at her.

" I  want to she him mommy right  now." She sat starting to jump up and down. "

"Okay muffin go put some shoes on real quick."

Branda rush back down the stairs in record time. I help her in the car and head of to the hospital.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter. This book will soon come to an end. Please vote and comment on this book.

Peace love and guidance.

Audiboo.😎😋