chapter 34.

Anna Pov.

It has been four months since Brian return from hospital our lives are returning to normal. And I hope it stays that way.

I am currently sitting in the movie room eating popcorn and skittles when Brian walked in.

"What are you watching" he ask as he sat beside me.

"Fifty shades darker" I replied he removed the popcorn bucket and lay down resting his head on my lap.

"Aren't you tried of watching that movie."

"Nope the only thing am tired of is seeing is you " I answered.. Here comes trouble.

"What was that?" he questioned and jump on my leg so he was now straddling me. He was wearing on of those smirk that holes mischief.

" I ...I didn't say nothing." Our bodies was millimeters apart.

"Oh am sure you did "he says as he puts his hands under my dress.

"Brian" I warn buy it sounds like a a moan instead.

"Mmmmmm" he says teasing me more.

"Brian............. S-Stop" I stuttered

" I know you don't want me to stop.... Do you?" I gasp escapes my lips when he pinch my nipples with his hands. My nipples harden from that action and Brian groan when he realized this. "Do you " he ask again. I didn't answer and when he didn't heard a response he pinch my nipples again.

I scream in pleasure and push my chest against his hands.

"Your like that." He ask and I moan in response.

" I want you to say it love or I'll stop" when I moan in response again he remove his hands from under my dress and remove himself off me and say beside me instead giving me a mischievous smirk.

"Why are you such an ass!!!?" I shout at him and got up to walk out the door but he puts his  hands around my waist and pull me down onto him.

"Let me go" I say a little annoyed.

"What's wrong" he ask. Is he for real right now.

"You ask me what is wrong you turn me on and when I need your touch the most YOU STOP!!!." I half shot at the end.

He started to laugh. " damn you are furious when you don't get what you want especially when it comes to sex." I just glared at him while he continues to laugh at me.

"Let me go Brian" I say and try to get myself free.

" okay....fine I'll give you what you want" he say and kiss my neck.

" am not in the mood anymore so leave me alone." I push him off.

He stop laughing and look at me with his eyebrows raised  like he can see that am lying. I am still horny as fuck.

"Oh really" he laughs

"Yes really." I answered

" I know you are lying because your nipples are still erect for me." He says and push his right hand under my dress again to rub my hard nipples. I am trying my best not to moan or else he will know that he's right.

He started to suck my neck as he rub my hard nipples.

WARNING MATURE READERS ONLY.

I couldn't stop my cry's anymore as I scream in pleasure.

"I know you were lying. I am your man, I can tell when you want me or not, and in that case you want me all the time." He says and slip his other hand in my pantie.

"Oh ...my.... your so wet for me." He insert a figure inside me and i moan in pleasure.

"Brian" I moan

"Yes love"

"Not here" I say and got up off the sofa. Once am off the sofa Brian got up and kiss me and I kiss him back with equal want.

"Jump" he commanded and I comply.

When I jump up he rap his hands around my butt and squeeze gentle. I moan and wrap my leg around his waist as he carried me up the stairs to our bedroom.

When we arrive at  our bedroom he closes the door and push me up against it. He reclaim my mouth. The kiss is a sweet yet passionate kiss, it holds a lot of want and desire in it and that turn me on even more. I moan In  his mouth and he groan pressing me closer to him.

I pulled away from the kiss for air and he took that opportunity to carry be to the bed. He placed me down gently and lay down on top of me crushing me but I didn't mind at all.

"Brian"

"Yes love" he lift his head to look up at me.

"Touch me..... Please" I beg. I can't take the suspense anymore. He tears my dress in half. I gasp in shock and anger.

"That's my favorite dress you pig!!!" I half yell.

"I'll buy you another one love." He whispers and kiss my neck.

"But I love that one" I whined

"Shh.... less talking and more doing" he say and claim my lips back. My hands found it's way In his hair and I pulled at it gently. He groan in my mouth and unclap my white lace bra.

He trails small kiss down my neck to my collarbone going down my abdomen and coming back up. I pulled his shirt over his head and throw it somewhere in the room.

His hands brush against my nipples and it hardens instantly. He lowered his head and latch on to my left nipple then he
Uses his other hand to message the next.

I scream in pleasure and grip his hair tighter. He groan once again.

I think he likes that.

"Oh.... Brian" my breath was irregular and I was on the edge.

He release that nipple and paying attention to the other one. I arch my back in pleasure and held his hair tighter.

He release my nipples and kiss me once again. His hands went down to my pantie that was soaking by now. He rub me gently on the outside of pantie and then take it off with ease.

He lower his head and kiss my mound.

"Oh my god!!" I yell in pleasure.

"I like when you scream baby ......... It's so fucking sexy. " he says and do it again.

"Brian am gonna ... An gonna.... Oh god!!" I scream.

"scream so that the while neighborhood can hear you." He say and continue his assault.

"Brian am gonna cum.. Oh my god oh god.-"

"Don't cum yet love" he commanded. I love this dominant side of him.

"Brian I can't hold on anymore. Brian pl-please." I beg.

"Cum love." Those words was all I needed to hear as I started to scream in pleasure as my orgaism hit me. I held onto Brian arm until I came down from my climax.

Minutes later my breathing was returning to normal and i close my eyes.

"Don't sleep yet because I've barely even begun." He says and pulled his pants down along with his boxers.

Oh god.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter. Don't be angry this scene will continue in the next chapter.

Peace love and guidance.

Audiboo😎😋