chapter 23

Brian's pov

"Ha like that would happen"  I heard  his laughter on the other end of the call.

"LISTEN YOU PRICT" my voice began to rise once more" STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER OR I WILL PERSONALLY FUCKING KILL YOU" When I said that I just earn a laugh from him.

"What mine stays min-" I cut him  off

"SHE WAS NEVER YOURS SHE WAS ALWAYS MINE SO GO FUCK YOURSELF COLE"

"we will see about that, later alegator" beep beep beep
Who the fuck does Cole think he is.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Anna's pov

It was about 5:30 pm when I decided to watch cartoon with Branda. We were there having fun until she doze off. I pick her up and carried her to her room and went back downstairs  to finish watch pretty little liers.

I was there watching the episode until I felt a presence behind me. I began to panic. I turn my head around slowly and came face to face with Cole.

"COLE WANT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!" I yell In his face.

"Calm down kitten"

"I said what the hell are you doing in here" I sat Alittle softer because I  didn't  want to wake Branda.

"That's not important, listen I want you to leave Brian''

" Cole are you mentally ill or somthing?, because you really need to visit the doctor" I said and shook my head at him.

"I am dead serious if you don't i will have to take you by force." He said I began to move backwards while he takes a step towards. The fear that was building in my chest was about to explode any minute.

" w-What do you want f-from me" I stuttered.

" Are you deaf? I want you and only you, your mine sand mine alone." He said still walking towards me.

"Your not half the man that Brian is" I stated the obvious

"Ha right I am not half the man Brian is  because I am better" Cole laugh and grab me and pinned be against the wall.

"Cole go-getter you hands  o-off  me" I stuttered.

"Cole stop your scaring me." I began to sob. Cole grip on me tightens.

"Only if you said you would leave Brian for me"

"Cole you are  crazy I will never leave Brian for yo-" my sentence was cut of when Cole slams his lips to mine hard. I try to push him away but his body didn't not budge.  The hiss was disgusting. When he pull away from me. I clap him a crossed the cheek hard.

"Are you out of your Damn mind? Why the hell did you just do that!" I yell In his face.

"You are being so stubborn, well if I can't have you my your own free will I am going to have you by force." He laugh and pinned me on the wall once more.

"Cole get off on m-" I stop a let out a squeal when Cole rip  my  blouse, exposing my chest.

"You are so beautiful" he said and started kissing down my neck. I tried to kick and hit him with my hands but he catch my hands and put them over my head and he pinned my feet down with his own.

"Cole let me go" I began to sob.

"You didn't want to give in so I will have you by force."

"Help!!!" I yell trying to get attention of someone. Cole clap me across my face. If he wasn't pinning me against the wall I would have fallen to the ground.

"Shut up you bitch" he hissed . He held my face in his hands and said.

"If you make that stupid move again I will kill you and that daughter of yours too, do you understand" I nod quickly.

"Good girl" he said while he spin me around, making my face pinned to the wall. After that he unhook my bra. Making it fall to ground.

"Brian please" I begged but close my mouth when I remembered my mistake. Cole spin me around once more and my head hit the wall. My head hurt from the impact.

"Don't you ever call me Brian..... ever" I shouts

I can't help it he is much better than you, your an asshole" When I said that I got a hot slap

"Your a bitch do you know that? And because of you remark I will teach you a lesson" When he said that fear took over my body. And I began to cry harder.

Cole tore off my pantie.

"Cole please don't do this" I begged.

"Just shut up" Cole release my hands to unbutton his shirt. That would be my only chance. I have to escape.
When I tried to push him and run he catches me before I could move one mete.

"We're you trying to escape love" he ask with a evil grin.
He pinned me against the wall once more but this time he uses miss chest. His chest was pressing again my breast.

"I love this possition don't you" he started to unbuckle his pants.

"Cole please"

" Don't begging for me baby you will get me soon enough" After that Cole lift me up to his level and our parts were touching. Cole groan.

"Cole-"

"There is nothing  you can do to make me not do this" he said. A few seconds past then he entered me hard. I scream and he stuttered me up with his kiss.

"Your so fucking tight" he groan. This feels so wrong I wanted to puke. The reality of this is disturbing. Cole was raping me.

"Shut up you-"

"Mom, dad"  Cole and my head look up on the stairs, And there stood Branda looking at us.

"Shit Cole curses" thank god I thought to myself. Cole pull out of me and turn towards Branda. I put on my rip blouse on.

"Listen to me you little prick, go up stairs and sleep."

"Leave her alone cole" I hell

"Shut up you bitch" he came and slap me, making me fall to the ground.

He put on his pants and walk towards the stairs with me hot on his trail.

"Cole leave her alone" I shout but he didn't have any of it.
He pulled Branda towards the hall way. I drag Branda away from him and ran downstairs.

"Give me that child." Cole demands.

Hey guys hope you enjoy this drama
Please vote and comment on this chapter
Peace love and guidance

Audiboo 😎😉