chapter 31

(Still Anna's pov.)

I rentered the delivery room and took back my position at Beth's side. Intertwining our fingers.

"He is on his way" I tell her

"I will never let that bastard haaaaa....... touch me again" she shout as she push. I wipe her face and gave her some water to drink when the midwife gave her the okay to rest.

"Oh my god I have n- no idea that br-bringing a baby to this world was so-. Ahhh oh my god. HARRRRRDDDDD!!!" she screams. The last part and began to squeeze my hand.

"Okay rest time is over come on. we're almost there." The doctor say.

Five more minutes of torture and the head was finally out

"The head is out" the nurse shout to the doctor.

"Okay Mrs Knight I want one more big healthy push on three. One ..... Two....... Three "  the doctor instructs

"Oh my goooooddddd!!!" She screams and squeeze my hand as she finally did it she delivered her first child.

"It a healthy baby girl" the midwife smiled at beth and showed us the crying baby.

"You did it beth. You did it." I say in her ears as she close her eyes because of exhaustion.

Ryan's pov.

I am on my way to St Peter's hospital to see my wife. Finally our little one is coming into the world. I hope it's a girl. Because if is that means I win the bet.

I park the car in the parking lot and hurry to the receptionist.

"Hello am looking for Elizabeth Knight." I say a little bit nervous and excited at the same time.

"She's in the delivery room right now you will have to wait in the lobby upstairs."

"Oh-okay thank-you" I took the elevator and went to the lobby. I sat on one of the chairs. I place the flowers that's i bought for beth on a chair beside me. Damn am a nervous wreck I thought to myself.

I Say someone coming out of a closed door. That write delivery room on it. I stood up and walk towards the person when I cold see the person cleanly i rush over there.

"Anna how is she ? Is the baby alright.? When can I see them di- omg are they alright. What i-"

"Calm down Ryan they Are okay." Anna chuckled.

"Oh okay good.....can you fill me in." I ask

"Only a little cause I don't want o ruin the surprise. She's okay and the baby is okay."

"Just that....can't you give a little more detail. " I beg

"Nope"

"Oh come on I pout." She laugh and hug me

"Congratulations " she say and pull away.

"Your adorable do to know that she says. "Now cone on. Do you want to see them or not.?" She ask.

"Of course I want to see them." I jump with joy and she laugh once more. It had been a while since she genuinely laugh sine the Brian situation.

She leads me through the door I say her exit earlier and then we turned Left. And went through a double door.

When we entered through the double door my heart skip a beat. My wife was sleeping peacefully on the bed, beside the bed is a crib with a small figure in it. Anna walks towards to crib and took up the baby and handed the baby to me.

"Welcome to the newest member of our family." She say. And smiled at me.

The baby was the cutest. most adorable thing I have ever seen in my life. She was perfect. Yeah it a girl , I could feel it.

"She is perfect" I say to Anna

"yeah she is" she smiled And took a picture of me holding the baby.

"What's her name"I ask.

"I don't know because last time I spoke to Beth she says something about a bet and who wins get to name the child or something like that." She says With a shrug

I big smile was now plastered on my face. I got to choose a name I thought to myself.

"So who won the bet" she ask.

"I did" I say with a smirk. "Beth wanted a mini me but I wanted a mini her. So we bet on who will name the child according to the gender." I explained to her.

She just smiled and nod. I rock the baby back and forth until she fell asleep in my Arm. My little bundle of joy I thought as I kiss her on her chubby cheeks and place her back in her crib.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment on this chapter.

Peace love and guidance

Audiboo.😎😋