chspter 33

Brian Pov.

I requested Anna to come and see me and she hasn't come yet. I want to see her so bad. I miss her and our daughter. I want to see her I miss her so much. Couple minutes later my doctor came in.

"Hello Mr Parker. How are you feeling."

"Terrible" I mumble.

"How because I tested you pressure and y-"

"No doc I didn't mean for t a ke that I mean. I ask to see Ana from 800am this morning and she hasn't show up" u sigh anaaf
" just contacted the nurse and she say miss Rushmore is on her way." I nod still keeping my eye close. Just hold o am sure she will be here any min-"

"Daddddyyyy!!!!"

My eyes snap open and  i started to smile.... there are here.

"Hey princes" she lon the bed and I hug her and kids get cheeks.

" I  miss you so much daddy"  she hugs me tighter.  and so do i.

" I miss you too princess." I look up to see Anna with tears in her eyes.

"Hey love" I say with a smirk. She ran over the o the bed and hug me.

" oh-my-god its has being so long. Oh my god. I miss you so much you are finally awake.." She says crying in my chest. I held her tight until she stop crying.

"It's okay love an hear now" I  say and capture get lips. I miss these lips. It feels like forever since I last kiss them. She kisses me  back with equal want.

"Ewww can you guys stop" I here Branda voice. I did even remember that she was here.

"Sorry branda" i say to Branda and rub her little head.

"When will you be out daddy" Branda ask.

" i don't know  princess maybe soon." I say and look at my leg with the cast on it. The doctor says that my leg and broken ribs  is heal but not fully.

Minutes past my family came to visit me but no sign of the doctor

"Where is Elizabeth " I ask.

"She's at home she say she will visit you later her hands are tied right now since she have to take care  of her baby."

"Baby " I questioned.

"Yes She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl two week ago." Ana said.

"Really"

"Yes she looks exactly like Ryan" Anna grins. I love when she does that.

"Hello Anna how are you" doctor Peterson ask. He is one of our family doctors

"Am okay now  doc how are you"

" am fine but your husband is a handful." He laugh

"I am not " I defend.

"Daring you know you are" she  raised her  eyebrows at him.

"I am not " i say upset. she just rolled eyes and look back at the doctor.

"When will he be aloud to come home doctor"

"Well I did the necessary check ups and he seems fine so I will say tomorrow"  she sigh in relief.

"Tomorrow?...... why can't I go home now?"

"Because I want to I keep you over night to see if you are perfectly fine first."

"But you just said that I am fine." I wined again. I want to go home with Anna  today. I miss her and I miss waking up beside her.

" ..I know I said that but-"

"Babe stop giving the doctor a hard time you will be allowed to come home tomorrow so stop winning" she  scolded me.

"What ever"I  mumble.

Anna Pov.

Damn that  man is stubborn. 'Look is talking' my conscience mock me.

I smirk and patted his head like a dog "good boy"

He glared at me. "i told you to stop doing that it's annoying."

"Now you know how I feel" brand laugh and poke Brian  cheeks. Then laugh again.

"But it look funny when I do it to you but how will  it  look when Anna does it to me" he  ask

"It look hilarious" doctor Peterson says and chuckle

He glared at him but doctor peter only laughs harder. Branda  and i joined into the laughing while he sat on the bed glaring at us.

Hey guys this book is con ngto an end hope you like it so far. Please vote and comments on thus book. Don't comment if it is negative.

Peace love and guidance.

Audiboo😎😋