chapter 20

Brian's pov

Branda and I were in our way to the  mall then a restaurant, then the clothes store.Branda was talking  about a dress she wanted so we are at the clothes shopping first.

"Daddy"

"Yes muffin"

"Are we going shopping now"

" Yes muffin we will be there in two minutes" two minutes after I parked the car and unbuckle Branda's seatbelt and we both went into a clothes store name tiny tots.

" Daddy look at this" Branda says while pulling me to the shoes aisle.

"Do you like thiseone muffin"

"Yes daddy "

"Am Patricia can I help  you will anything si-   OMG ARE YOU BRIAN PARKER"

"Umm yes I a-"

" OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM FACE TO FACE WITH A BILLIONAIRE"

Who is this crazy woman?  Oh right Patricia

"Umm okay Patricia can you assist my daughter in fitting that shoe please " I said while pointing to the pink barbie shoe"

"Su- sure"  she stutter

"And please anything that she wants please make sure that she gets it and don't worry about the money okay"

"O- okay" she stutter again

While She was helping Branda with the things she wanted I was busy typing on my phone. Until

"CAN YOU STOP LOOKING AT MY DADDY!!!, YOU CANT HAVE HIM BECAUSE HE BELONGS TO MY MOMMY."

I look around to see Branda shouting at the girl  oh poor girl . I feel it for her . She is so short tempered Like her mother.

"S-sory "

"YOUR NOT SORRY- " I decided to help ye poor woman.

" Hey princess why are you shouting" i ask with a smirk although I know what the problem is.

"SHE WAS LOOKING AT YOU LIKE THE WAY MOMMY ALWAYS  LOOKS  AT YOU AND I DON'T LIKE IT BECAUSE YOU BELONG TO MOMMY ONLY!"

"Yes princess I am for your mommy only and nothing is going to change that okay."

"Okay now apologize to her and continue shopping"

"Why do I have to apologize"

"Because you yell at the woman"

"But-"

"Not but"

"Sorry" Branda murmured. The woman was so afraid of Branda  she just nod.

"Princess are you done shopping?"

"Yes can we go now" I chuckled before answering her.

"Yes princess, let good walk we Branda to the cashier and bought the clothes and shoes that Branda wanted, after that I walk up to the woman Branda shouted at moment ago.

"Umm I am so sorry about what my daughter did to you-"

"It's okay, after all she is just a kid" she came up to me and out her  hand on my chest and started to rub down my chest.

"maybe we could go out somtime" I wanted to puke but I had to be polite. I really regretted telling Branda to apologize to this bimbo. I should have let her yell at her all day.

"Umm actually I have a fiancée well will be married in a month so I don't think that would be possible"

"Okay if you say so I hope I could see you around" she said and I hear branda in rage beside me  and I heard her mutter  bitch  beside me, but i hold in my laughter 

" maybe  bye"

"Okay see you around" she said will a wide smile.
Branda and I exit the mall and then went to the movies where we had a lot of fun.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter
Please vote and comment on this book
Peace love and guidance

Audiboo 😎😉