chapter 30

Elizabeth pov.

I just wake up and my body was in terrible pain. I look around the room to see where Ryan is but only saw a note on the dresser.

I'll be home soon I had a  meeting. I'll be back by 1:30pm I  love you always. Ryan.

I smiled and kiss the note.  I look up at the clock seeing that it's only 10:35 am.  I got up and had a shower. I came out of the shower and put on one of Ryan's T-shirt. My body was paining  me terribly.  Suddenly the baby  kicked, a scream escapes my lips and I reach for my phone that was on the night stand.

I dial Anna's number and she answered at  the first right.

"Hi beth How are you"

"Anna come over it's urgent. I-i think the baby is coming." 

"Oh my gosh!!!....... okay i-ill be there in 7 take deep breath, am on my way."

I sat on the floor unable to move as I  wait for Anna to come.

God help me.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Anna's pov

I rush into my closet and put on   sweat pants and a blouse. I rush down stairs

" Rosemary!!!!"

"Yes mam"

"Come with me were going to Beth's house" I told her.

"Okay" she say and took off  the apron.

I took up my purse, key and my phone. I ran towards my  Jeep with rosemary  close behind. I unlock the jeep and rosemary sat in the passenger side and then we drove off.

I arrive at Beth's house in record time.  I rush up the stairs, towards  her bedroom.

"Beth!!!"  I called out  for her

"in hear" she shout back.

I ran over to her. She was seated on the floor. Crying.

"Oh god are you okay."

"I think the baby..... Oh god. I think it-It's near." She whispers.

"Where is your bag." I ask.

"In the closet" she screamed. I took up the bag and put it over my shoulder.

  Rosemary ran into the room and help me to lift up beth and carried her to the car.  After  that We set her in the passenger seat. I rush to the driver side  and then drove off.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Beth POV.

Oh my god my entire body hurts. The baby is kicking furiously. I scream and cried the whole way to the hospital. 

"OH MY GOD IT HURTS!!!" I yell as the doctors and nurses came to help me on the stretcher. I reach for Anna's hand for support.

"You'll be okay soon beth just hold on."  She says. "Just squeeze my hand if your feeling paid. Okay."

As the words left her mouth I began to squeeze her hand as they rolled me into the hospital.

"Anna it hurts...... oh my god it fucking hurt." I cried.

"I know we'll get through this together." Anna says as she walk beside me.

We entered a  room  and then  a doctor came into the room. With some midwife's.  They check how much inches I was and then check my  blood pressure.

She's  9 and 1\2 inches. " the doctor yell to one of the midwives and then she came up to me and began to speak.

"It will be okay sweetie. Just take deep breaths in and out. Okay."

I nod in response.

"In and out.... In and out. " she repeat that process until i was calm. Then a while e fluid started to flow from my vaginal area.

The head water has just been broken.

"Okay sweetie now you are going to give me a healthy push......... ready." She ask

"I can't...... I can't do it." I breath out.

"Yes you can sweetie come on after two one two push." The nurse yell and i scream as I began to push.

I push with all my might and  scream  louder as  the pain came rushing in.

"Okay take  some more deep breath okay." I nod  and took  them.

"Okay are you ready again." She ask and I shuck my head no. I  held on to Anna's hands as I began to push again
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Anna's pov.

I was currently in the delivery room with Elizabeth, holding her hands tightly and giving her all the support she needed. Suddenly my mind drift off to Ryan. He didn't know that beth is in the hospital giving birth. I let go of Beth's hand and began walking out the room.

"don't leave....Anna please don't leave "

"Am going to call Ryan."

"But I need you here." She pleaded with me to stay.

I walk back over to her. "Done worry  i won't be long.  Okay" I assured her.

"No please don't leave" she beg

"You'll be alright." I says and kisses her forehead and exit the room. When I was  now in the  hallway I dialed Ryan's number

He answered on the third ring.

"Hello"

"Hi Ryan where are you.?" I ask.

"Am At the office why? is everything okay.?"

"Beth is the the hospital giving birth"

"Oh my god!!!  Which hospital.?" He ask.

"St Peter's hospital." I answered

"Oh- okay I'll be there soon"

"Okay" I say then hang up.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter please vote and comment on this chapter

Peace love and guidance

Audiboo😎😋