chapter 27

Ånna pov

No freaking way. I can't believe that he just told me to make a decision on who lives and who dies. Fresh tears rolled down my face as I look at a Terrified Branda and a beaten up Brian.

"Cole you can't possibly think that I would choose. They are my family" I cried. Cole look at me and smack me once again.

"I AM YOUR FUCKING FAMILY" he shouts in my face.

"I can't choose Cole am sorry I love them both, i can't let one die" I say through sobs.

"Then I will choose" Cole said and turn to ways brain and snap. Then one of the guard came up to Cole and handed him a gun he pointed it a Brian.

"No" I shout and tried to move to were Brian is.

"Anna I love you. Branda I love you and I will always love you" Brain close his eyes. Branda and I was shouting and crying then a gun went off.

I was not screaming but then I stop. Cole was on the ground with a hole in his forehead. All the guards pull out there gun including the ones who was holding Branda and I and then the door burst open and I saw brain select agent Noah with some other guys ran into the building.

"ANNA BRANDA GET DOWN" he yell then gun shots started to fire. I Crowl towards Branda a hug her and Brian. Then a guard pull Branda and I into another room.

"No let me go" I shout

"Shut up" her say and held us tight. Brand bite him on his thighs and her scream and let go of us. I held Brsnda's hand and run towards the exit.

before we could reach the exit the guard pulled my hair and I fell backwards. He picked up branda and threw her to the other side of the room. She crouch on the floor crying in pain. His gun was near him. So I walked up to him from behind and kicked him in the balls snd ran towards his gun.

When I reached the gun I aimed it at him and pulled the trigger. It landed in his chest and then there was no more movement.

I ran towards Branda and she was holding her side and crying.

"Mommy it hurts" she hug me and sob into my neck.

"I know baby I am so sorry" I said and held her close to my body.

"Are you okay. Brian agent came I to the room"

"Am fine but Branda is in pain because that bastard threw her" I said.

"I called the ambulance and it will be here soon." I nod and then my mine flashed back to Brian.

"Is Branda okay" I ask

"He got beaten up  pretty badly. He might be in a critical condition for a while" he said honestly.

"Oh god" I said

"Don't worry he will be fine... eventually"

He took Branda from me and walk towards to exit.
I walk outside and say ambulance and police outside.
Then a police officer came up to me "are you okay" he ask and I nod. One of the medics came up to me.

"Ma'm we have to take you in to do some test and examination." I nod once more. Unable to speak. I followed her to one of the ambulance were Branda was strapped to the stretcher still crying out in pain.

I wanted to cry but there was no tears left to be shed. I sat down beside her and held her hands. Then the ambulance door shut and we speed off to the hospital with Brian ambulance right behind.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter
Please vote and comment on this book am so sorry for the short chapter I will try to make the other one longer
Peace love and guidance

Audiboo😎😉