prologue

"Baby" I said with watery eyes

" Don't you dare baby me!!!" He barked at me, he turned around with puffy eyes and jaw clenched. He point an accessing finger at me." You said I could trust you  but you did what any other whore would have done. you piece of shi......."

"Baby stop this craziness I did nothing wrong" I snap at my fiancee

By this point I couldn't take the ache in my heart, my world just crashed in front of my eyes. The hope that was left is gone.

" Baby....I....  did...nothing wrong  I did not cheat on you, this is all just a misunderstanding "

" Misunderstanding???  I saw your tongue down his fucking throat and you're telling me that it was a misunderstanding ." He  look at me like I am a piece of  filth  "were done " as he said that, fresh tears started to run down my face.

" PLEASE baby you have to believe me I did nothing wron-."

"You shut that lieing mouth of your and get out of my house." 

"Baby please  you can't do this to me now not while inside me  am carrying you baby"

" his baby not mine maybe you were sleeping with him as well"

" what are you talking about I only slept with one person and that person is you" I yell.

" I don't want to here your voice anymore" he said looking away form me " just leave Anna"

" Brian" I tried talking to him.

"I said get out!!"  with that one last word I got up  off my knees with the very last dignity i had and  went out the door.

Hi guy hope you like this book so far. Please vote and comment. Peace love and guidance

Audiboo😎😉