chapter 29

Anna pov.

I woke up with a terrible headache. I went to the  bathroom and took a  shower. After about 15 minutes i exit the bathroom, put on a skinny jeans and a white cardigan. I pack some clothes for Branda and Brian And made my way to the hospital.

When I arrive at the hospital I went to visit Branda first. When I got there Elizabeth  was  there with her talking and laughing. When Branda look up at me her smile widen.

"Mommy!!!!" she say and opened her arms wide. I laugh and went over to her and gave her a big  hug.

"Are you okay Muffin?" I ask. Looking  down at her leg.

"Yeah am okay me and aunty Elizabeth was talking about you and daddy when you were younger." She say.

" Really" I ask

"Yeah"she say still smiling

I look at Elizabeth and she was smiling at me I walk over to her and hug her.

"How are you doing" she says.

"Am fine you?" I lied I am so not fine.

"Am great but this little bump is a handful." She answered and rub her stomach which was hand.

"You look like a whale." I joke

She laugh now "am not am normal as I was before." She says With a pout

"Oh really" I raise my eyebrows and looks at her.

"Yes............... Am I that big." She looks a little concerned

"BIG! .......girl your HUGE!!!" She laugh once more. "How far are you" I ask

"8 and 1\2 months." She respond with a smiled.

"That explains it."

"Mommy can i go see daddy" Branda voice interrupted our conversation

"Are you up to it" I questioned.

"Yeah I think so,"  she answered and twisted knuckles. That's a habit that she does when she is nervous.

"Okay I'll ask the doctor if you can, okay I'll be back soon" I said and left the room.

Couple minutes later I return with the doctor he did a check up on her then he put a pillow in a wheel chair and lifted Branda and put her down in the wheel chair. I wheel Branda to Brian's room With Elizabeth close behind. When inside Brian's room i  parked the chair near his bed.

"Daddy..... daddy wake up"she say and held Brian's hands. she turn towards Elizabeth  with tears in her eyes.

"Why isn't he waking up." She say

"He is in a coma Muffin. He will not wake up anytime soon." I say and looked to the floor as tears rolled down my cheeks.

She  was there crying and I couldn't do anything to calm her down.

"C-c- I can't do this" i said and exit the room

"Anna wait!" Beth called after me. I was pacing the hallway when beth came up to me

"Anna are you okay?"

"I- l just c-can't do this" I say  as tears continue to rolled down my cheeks.

"This pain is too much I want him  to wake up as might as Branda does and the fact that he won't wake up  is killing me. It is too much  beth. It... Just ..too. Much."  I  manage to choke out. she hug me tight and I did the same.

" It will be okay soon.  You just have to have  be patient  okay.". She says ad  she rubs my back.

I nod.  "It will be okay." She say once again.i could hear her sobbing as well.

We stayed like that  for awhile until we went back inside to see Branda fast asleep beside Brian's arm.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please vote and comment on this chapter.

Peace love and guidance

Audiboo😎😋
.