chapter 2

Annas pov.

I woke up of the sound  of my alarm clock, this morning I am so tired I didn't  feel like getting up but I have to because Branda have to go to school and she doesn't want Rosemary  (the nanny) to get her ready, so I will have to go get her Ready  my self.

I went into her room calling  her

" Branda" I called no answer I went into the bathroom

"Branda" still no answer

"Rosemary"! I shouts

"Yes madam"

"Have you seen Branda" I ask a little worried

"No I haven't seen her"

"We're could she be"  i ask my self

" Branda.....Branda come on this isn't  funny" I call once more

"Branda"  then I heard  a chuckle from under the bed then I know what she is trying to do

"Branda get from uunder the bed right now" she still did not answer so I had to get her myself.

"No I don't wana go to school today " she said while trying to wiggles out of my grip.

"Branda come on"

" no no I don't want to go to school"

I had  to drag her in the shower to take her bath and also had to  force her to put on her clothes  in order for her to reach school on time.

"Okay baby have a good time at school now"

" Why can't I stay home with you" Brand  ask when i drop her off at school.

" Branda you have to go to school and get a good education and turn  into a intelligent young lady when  you grow up and am not going to be at home i am going to see a friend  okay so I will see you after school"

" but I still wanted to stay home but if you insist...... okay bye" she said giving me a kiss on the check and left

This girl shorely doesn't  act as a 5 year old at all, with that I drove a way and went to my ex-fiancee sister house.

after Brian kick me out of his house I still had a close relationship with his sister Elizabeth she is so nice, kind and caring. 

Her house is as big as her brothers own.I press the gate and gave my name that was how you could get in and out of that house. I drove in and parked  as I knock at the door and went Inside,  I saw Elizabeth coming toward me with her arms open wide.

"Hi Anna"

"Hi Elizabeth how are you,  it have been six month since I last saw you, howhave you been?"

"You know i have been fine how are you though"

"Am good"I say.

"Where is Branda" she ask

"She's at school it has  been a rough day I had to drag her out of the house this morning because she didn't want to to go to school"

"OH well I guess I'll have to deal with that in a couple of months "she said with happiness in her eyes

"Your pregnant" I ask is with joy I am very happy for her

"Yes am pregnant with my one  and only child"

"Congratulations I am so happy for you"i said while hugging her

When I pull away I was now crying

"Oh Anna you don't need to cry"

" It tear of joy  am sorry I just can't control my emotion right now" I answered

"Anyway let's switch the topic from me  to you when are you gonna let me see Branda again" she questioned

"I will let her visit when you want us to visit" I remark

"You know you can visit anytime you are a family  so  you are welcome any time"

"Thanks"

"Anyway Brian was asking for you  you know he even ask me for you number because he know we are close but I  refuse  to give it to  him"

"Ohh" that was all I could say

"So do you want me to give  him  your number"

"No!...... Yes...... I don't know...... it's complicated"

"I know you still love him if not you would have move on by now"

"I know but he left me for no reason I did not kiss his friend. Cole was the who  kiss me then when I was pushing him away  that when  he came in a saw us"

"I know but just forgive him for me  and Branda at least"

"I will try" I shrugged

"okay so what do you want to drink"

"I don't know  some orange juice maybe"

"That is so old fashion try so Margarita"

" as much as that drink is tempting me I can't I am driving member"

"One glass won't hurt"

"I don't think am up for that challange" I said sincerely

"Alright if you insist  here is you orange juice" she handed me a glass filled with orange.

"Thanks you"

"My pleasure "

Hey guys hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment on this chapter.

Peace love and guidance.

Audiboo.😋😎