chapter 24

Anna's pov

"No this is my child and you are not a lay a hand on her." I yell

"Give me the fucking child" he demanded

"No"

Cole came towards me and took Branda away from me. I tried to get back Branda but Cole push me backwards. Make me hot my head against somthing.

I hit the ground and then a few seconds later darkness took over.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Rosemary pov

"Oh my god!" I gasp when I saw the screen in front of me. Anna was laying there with only a rip blouse on.
I ran upstairs into Branda's room but there was no site of her.

I dial Brian's number immediately.

"Hello"he answered in his professional voice

"Brian I can't fine Branda and Anna is lying on the floor naked." I say. I was panicking now

"WHAT!!!" Brian shouts.

"Yes I think due got raped"

"I will be there in three hours" he said and then the line went dead.

I called the ambulance and they came immediately.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Branda's pov

I was in a car that was not mommy's or daddy's or grandpa's but, It was a man with blond hair and grey eyes.

"Where are we going. We were driving for a long time."

"To a old abandon house" he said in a mono tone.

"Why" I ask

"You ask to many questions" he hisses at me

"Your mean, I want my mommy"

"You will get your mommy after I get what I want."

"And what do you want" I ask.  but he didn't answer

"And what do you want" I ask again

"Well you can't take tell anyone So I will just tell you" he remark " " I  want to kill your daddy."

"Why do you want to kill my daddy" I yell and began to cry

"Oh shut up you annoying g prick" I Cry even louder.

"Listen if you shut up I will buy you icecream" he said

"I don't want icecream, I want daddy" I yell and Leaned over and bit him on the ear.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Brian's pov

I arrive in new yorker in 2hours and 35minutes. I went to the hospital that Anna was. I went to the receptionist.

"Hello I am looking for Anna Rushmor" she check on the computer. And answered in a bord tone.

''Ward 13 room 237"

"Thank you" i ran towards the ward like a madman resulting me geting some weird look and shout but I  didn't care.

When I reach the room I opened the door and saw my sister, my father and Rosemary.

"Rosemary want exactly happened." I ask

"I don't know exactly all I now is that Anna told me  not to come to work yesterday and today when I was going inside the door was wide open and Anna was lying beside the stairs in only a rip blouse and blood was surrounding her head. when I went to see if Branda was in bed she was not there and no where to be found."

"FUCK" I curse and smash my fist against the door.
I look at my sister, she was crying and holding Anna's hands."

"Anna was laying on the bed with her head bandaged up"

"What did the doctor saw" I ask anger building up inside me.

"She was...."

"SHE WAS WHAT ROSEMARY, TALK TO ME"

"she was..... raped"

"FUCK!!!!" I shout and punch the door over and over.

"BRIAN STOP" my sister yell and pulled me from the door and made me sit beside her. At that moment tears started to role down my cheeks.

"Who could do this?" my father ask

" Cole" I ask with range in my voice. I  Stood up immediately and bolted to the exit. I dial my detective's number.

"Hello brain how are you" he ask

"Noah can you find out were Cole Kingsley lives" I get straight point

"Sure man. Are you okay"

"No some shit is Going down and I want to know where that fucker lives" I stated

"Okay I will try to get it done in 35minutes?

"Can't you do in any sooner?"

"I will try to see what I can do" then he hang up.

I think of where I could go to find out where that fucker lives. Then an idea click into my mind. I will have to go and see his slut of a sister.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Cole's pov

"You little prick you fucking bit my ears" he shouts and hold his ears.

"I want my mommy!!!" I yell

"You will get her just not now." He said and then the car stop.The house look old and and scary.

"Why are we hear again " I ask

"We are hear because this is where you father life will end."

"You will never hurt daddy because daddy is stronger than you."

"Listen you little twit. Just shut up" I say and drag her towards a chair and put her on it. "You stay right there in)will be right back." I dial Brian's number.

"Hello" he answered

"Hello old friend, how was your day?" I smirk while talking to brian

"Cole" the was his voice says my name it sends shivers down my spin. Yes I was scaredhim but I wouldn't admit that to him. The way his voice call my name i can tell that he want to murder me.

"The one and only" I laugh

"What game are you playing Cole and how dare you fucking rape my girl. HOW DARE YOU COLE" he shouts in my ears.

"I didn't rape her I simply took what was mine"

"YOU FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER IF I KNEW WHERE YOU WERE I WOULD STRANGLE YOU RIGHT NOW. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO RAPE ANNA MY FUCKING WIFE" he yell once more. I had to move the phone from my ears and put it on voice speaker instead.

"She was so tight. Now I know why you are so in love with her she was sweet but I had to stop because your annoying twit had to come and ruin everything" I say and chuckle.

"YOU RAPE ANNA IN FRONT OF BRANDA" he sounds furious if I was in front of him I would have being trembling from fear but since I am not i have a little confidence.

"Why not after all she is to sweet to let go and God dammit she was good." I just wanted to provoke him even more.

"Cole I promise you this when I see you i will kill you"

"Game on old friend. Game on." I hang up and walk off.

Hey guys hope you all at this chapter. please vote on comment on this book please love and guidance

Audiboo😎😉