二十八

—

the brunet was awoken by the bright light that shined through his window, and the hairless kitten that had been lightly licking the side of his face. tyler groaned and gently pushed the cats face away from his own, pulling up his fluffy duvet to shield his face from being attacked by the sand-paper tongue the cat had been born with.

his hand came out, reaching around the top of the dresser that was situated right besides the bed frame. when his hand came in contact with his phone, he pulled it off the charger and slipped it beneath his covers to go through the few notifications he had and to also check the time. it was only ten in the morning; that was a decent enough time to be awake on a saturday morning tyler thought.

the previous night had been a hectic and painful time for tyler. something that he wanted to forget and had hopes that hanging out with oliver and noah would help him take his mind of the many things that went on. the words that were slurred, and the looks he was given.

tyler texted back melanie who had asked him if he was alright, saying that he was fine and about to plan out what he should show the two foreigners. he looked down at jihoon who was already watching him with curious dark eyes, his tail moving languidly as he awaited for the brunet to show any signs of movement, letting out a soft meow when tyler left the room to go to the kitchen.

he mostly walked with his head down so that he wouldn't run into any complications like the person joshua brought back home the night before. he sighed in relief when he reached the cat food, quickly preparing the hairless kittens breakfast before rushing back to his room and shutting the door behind him. he sat the bowls on the floor and watched jihoon jump down from his bed to eat.

tyler on the other hand, decided that maybe a shower would do him good in the relaxation department.

::

"oliver, hey." tyler smiled before crouching down to peck the small blond child on the cheek. "hello, noah." he added on.

the little boy giggled happily practically shouting hi while oli watched with a smile beginning to spread across his face. the three of them had met at the entrance to the santa monica pier so that if anything were to come up, or one of them had to leave earlier than expected, it would benefit the both of them.

"so tell us what exactly we can do here, to me it looks pretty fuc-amazing but i have no clue where to even start." the semi-curly haired male asked while looking back at the clear attractions that could be seen from where they were.

"well there's roller coasters of course, swimming at the beach which is kinda obvious, an arcade, an aquarium by the carousel which is pretty cool, the trapeze school which also so happens to be pretty cool yet kinda scary if you really think about it." the small adult chuckled, his hands slipping into his back pockets as he racked his brain for things they could start with at the pier. "unless you're hungry, or want to go shopping... you can find a lot of stores and restaurants too, your basic tourist attraction sight." he added on with a small giggle.

"i want to go to the aquarium!" noah said excitedly once tyler stopped talking. his lower lip jutting out into a cute pout while looking at the brunet who looked at oliver for the final answer.

the older man playfully rolled his eyes and let out a laugh. "of course we can go to the aquarium." he said earning a squeal from his son and a little happy dance from tyler who had secretly been wanting to visit the aquatic zoo for smaller animals such as fish and sea horses.

the three of them quickly made their way to the aquarium, oli paying for everyone including tyler even though the boy had refused to let him pay at first, and were now standing over by the open-top shark exhibit. there was a man explaining how sharks were nothing to be afraid of, but noah was too busy freaking out over how close he was to a shark to even acknowledge the man. tyler, however, had been listening even though he already knew the story from coming her often with melanie when she had been bored.

the england native watched the brunet as he laughed along with the rest of the small crowd at whatever the guy said, realizing that tyler had been extremely precious in various amounts of ways. he was always way too sweet for his own kind. his gaze was removed from the younger male when his son poked at his side to show his father the shark that had swam close to his hand.

after they finished looking at the horn swell sharks, they made their way to the jellyfish tanks that were often than not, soothing to the brunet headed boy.

"this is probably my favorite part of the whole aquarium because jellyfish so happens to be one of my favorite things. why? because the way the move is just so peaceful to look at and very pleasing to the eye." tyler explained with a soft smile.

"really? they look pretty ugly to me." oli joked, playfully sticking his tongue out at the boy who scoffed and mockingly put a hand over his chest in faux hurt.

tyler went to respond but noah was quick to help back up the brunet and his eye for jellyfish. "nuh-uh daddy! they're very very pretty... just like ty-ty!" he said with his eyebrows furrowed as he watched the purple, pink, and blue tinted clear sea jellies floating in their tanks.

the brunet blushed and his his smile behind his hand, small little giggles.

heavenly.

unedited.
longer chapter, more to
come in the next one...
maybe some drama depending
on how lazy i am to write
it out aha !
also check out my new
fic saturnz barz if you want :)

—shay xx