Perfect doesn't last forever

I am the heir if Berk.  I am the worlds luckiest person. I am Hiccup Harddock the third 20year and with a caring family. But my life hasn't always been this way

My past was miserable. I was bullied by everyone in Berk. I was a disappointment, a disaster, a shame. I was know as Hiccup the Useless, Fishbone, The Shame and many other things. I was weak and little. But everything has changed thanks to Toothless. He is my absolute best friend. I can't imagine a world without him. He can't fly by himself because his left tail is broken. It was my fault. I shoot him down to prove what I could be but instead of kill him I'm freed him. And now I have helped him come back to the air again with help of me of course.

In return he stayed as my friend and he saved me from my death. Well most of me from my death. My left leg is by metal because it burned up when we fought the Red Death. So now I have a peg leg. Well I'm still feel guilty for shouting him down but it wasn't that bad either. If I never had shout him down we would never had been friends. Well right now I work on a tail to Toothless so he can fly all by himself. Many times in my past I planned to run away or kill myself. I know a little dramatic but you don't understand how it felt by getting punched all the time and hear all the people around you call you Useless or Pathetic. Even my dad was disappointed and mean. I never had a friend in my entire life but now I don't know what to do if someone's missing. My mum was gone for around 19years of my life but now she's back with me and my dad.

The whole truth is that she stayed away to protect me from being disowned because of that she's friend with the dragons. But now almost every one in Berk has their own dragon. And everything is thanks to me and Toothless.

You probably already now Astrid Hofferson. The most beautiful girl in Berk or the entire world. And lucky me she is my girlfriend. She's brave and smart. Her dragon is a deadly Nadder namned Stormfly and for you who don't know Toothless is an Night Fury. Astrid's best friend (except for Stormfly) is Heather. Heather is the newest member in The Dragon Riders. She has a Razorwhip namned Windhear. I think that Heather and Fishlegs is a thing or something because when they are together they always smile that special smile.
Heather has a brother Dagur. He used to be our enemy but now he doesn't bother us anymore.

Speak of enemies that is done trying to kill us Alvin from the outcast has become one of my fathers best friends again. Weird huh. But better a friend than a enemy. What about Ryker and Viggo then?
Well we got ride of them. Not killed them but locked them in in a ice cave. Yeah I know they might be dead now but it was the only thing we could do.

Let's go back to the dragon Riders.

Like I mentioned before there's a guy named Fishlegs. He is a smart guy who also is a member to The Dragon Riders.
And we have the twins Ruffnut and Tuffnut. They aren't really the smartest but the are almost never afraid.
And last but not less Snoutlout my own cusin. He was the main bullier in my past and now he's just very annoying. But what can I do. He is strong but has a VERY and I say it again VERY big ego. But after all his ego talk we found out that he does care about us. Especiall Ruffnut his girlfriend. Yes I said it. They are actually a cute couple.

Now to my family. My father is chief here. His name is Stoick The Vast. My mother is Valka and everything different with me comes from her. Not that it is bad...

Well right now I am going to the academy to train the dragons with the other riders. It's just that I got a very bad feeling right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!!!

Well how was the first chapter. Give me feedback and tell me if you want something special in this story. Maybe your idea can become a part of this story.

But until now by my little dragon readers!!!!

Ps. This story may has a slow update.