Frozen

Meridas pov

We shouted Hiccup's name but he didn't answer.

"Barf and Belch start digging"  Tuffnut commanded.

I just stood there and couldn't do anything. It was my fault that Hiccup is in there. It is my fault. I started to move ice block after ice block.
Then I heard someone coming. I turned around and saw Snoutlout and Hookfang coming.

"What's happening?!" Snoutlout shouted.

"Hiccup he is trapped inside those ice block" I shouted.

I could see the fear crossing Snoutlout's face. He and Hookfang started to digging. I continue with moving those ice block until I saw a hand.

"Guys I found him" I shouted.

Tuffnut and Ruffnut came to me and started to digging until we could get Hiccup out of there. He was pale and ice cold. His lips was blue and his eyes closed.

"We have to get him inside"  Snoutlout shouted.

Tuffnut gave Hiccup to Snoutlout and took me up on Belch. Then we all flew inside.

Astrid's pov

I woke up and felt the warmth next to me. When I opened my eyes I saw the fire camp behind me. The I looked around until I heard a voice.

"Astrid you must lay down" the voice said.

I saw Fishlegs with a bowl of soup in his hands.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You fainted because of the cold so I brought you in" Fishlegs said and gave me the bowl with soup.

"Oh but where is Hiccup and the others. How's Merida?" I asked realizing that last time I saw Merida was under a pile of ice.

"Astrid... they haven't come back yet" Fishlegs said with worry in his voice.

Like the ice cold wind the fear grew in my chest. Wait an ice cold wind inside?                       I looked at the open door and heard some gasps.

"Please help us!" I heard Merida shout. "It's Hiccup"

I froze and saw Stoick pushed himself through the crowd to Merida and the gang.

"What happened?" He asked worried

I couldn't hear anything because of the murmurs the Berkians made. I tried to get up but Fishlegs just wouldn't let me go. Then I saw Stoick walking towards me with Hiccup in his arms. Stoick put Hiccup behind me so I could finally see him.

He was pale and his skin blue. He barely breathed and I just sat there shocked.

"What happened to him? Why was he ice cold? Wasn't it Merida that got hit by the ice? Can someone explain to me what happened?" I asked confused.

They started to explain everything. He saved Merida and got hurt. He was trapped inside an ice cave. He fainted and he hasn't woke up get.

The day continues and it getting colder and colder. Thanks to the dragons we can keep us warm. The storm is the worst we ever seen in our lives. It's cold and it's windy with huge snowflakes falling to the ground.

I talk very much with Merida. I know maybe not the best person to talk to but she was there for me. We have a lot in common and she's pretty nice.

Day after day goes and every night we watch Hiccup one by one. We change person everyday between Merida and the dragon riders. But every night I stay up with the person as company and to watch Hiccup.

Tonight it's Merida's turn. She didn't have to but she wanted to do it. We talked until early morning when we heard a groan. Both of us froze and turned to Hiccup. We saw him move and with closed eyes he sat up and started to rub his head.

"Ow it hurts" he said.

Both of us started to cheer. He was awake. Merida and I ran to hug him and he took both of us in his arms.

"Ow Ow Ow take it easy" he said.

Both of us let go of him before I gave him an light punch on the shoulder.

"That was for scaring me" And before he could complain I kissed him on the cheek. "That's for everything else"

Hiccup's pov

"That was for scaring me" Astrid said and before I could complain she kissed me on the cheek. "That's for everything else"

Why does that seems so familiar?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello little dragon readers. Sorry for late update (as usual). Well for now bye bye!!!

                                                       -DragonNite