Fear turned to Anger

Hi all dragon readers. Can you please read the picture. That's how I'm feel about HTTYD 3. I'm worried. Someone else? If that happens Dreamworks have ruined my imagination, my childhood, my freaking life.

Well well back to the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup's pov

I failed her. I never think of her. I don't respect her. I only let her down and do my own thing. I am selfish and stone hearted. I am Useless. I thought about what I heard her say in the academy. I was pathetic who thought that I could win Astrid's heart when there are so many others out there. I couldn't believe that I never noticed that before.

That was how Astrid saw me. I'm selfish. I never think about her.

I was alone.

But I've made a decision. I shall not bother Astrid anymore. In fact I shall not bother anyone anymore.

Everything was going to be better for everyone.

Astrid don't have to watch me and can marry who ever she wants to.
My dad don't need to see me as a shame every time a muscular heir comes to Berk.
My mum don't have to worrying about me.
Snoutlout should be chief.
Fishlegs could take over the dragon academy.
The Twins wouldn't have me stopping all their crazy ideas.
Berk would have a stronger chief.
And the dragons would still live in peace will the other wild unexploded dragon didn't have to worry about me.

But there was one person I couldn't figure out a good reason. Toothless. The new tail was done but I haven't give it to him yet. I was going to do that when I found the right moment but it never happened. I felt sorry for doing this to him but I couldn't stand the pain from what Astrid said which even is worse then the pain from the poison.

I left the tail on the table with a messenger. Then I packed some food just for emergency. Toothless was behind me all the time so I needed to distract him. I gave him a emergency letter that he was going to give to my dad.

"Can you give this to dad" I said but Toothless hesitated." I have Astrid don't worry"

Toothless nodded and left the house. The same second he left I went to the kitchen. There was a window big enough for me to climb through. When I was on my way out I saw the bottle with medicine. I was going to take it but I changed my mind. I don't need that anymore.

When I was outside I ran to the forest. I knew exactly where I was going to go....

Stoick's pov

I've been around our closes tribes with hope about finding some real medicine to Hiccup. I found it and thanked the tribe so much. I also welcomed them to Berk. But the same second I landed on Berk I saw Toothless running towards me.

"Toothless what are you doing here" I said with surprise.

He gave me a letter and I opened it.

"Come home it's a emergency"

I ran all my way home. I saw Astrid sitting outside behind the door staring at the ocean.

"What's the emergency?" I asked.

"Which emergency?" She asked.